Old August 5th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Satellit 800 for sale in Ontario

Hello all,

I have a 2002 model of the Satellit 800 in excellent condition with all the
original packing materials and accessories.

Over the years I have been frustrated by the interference from the computer
equipment in my study, and do not have a viable option for mounting a
shielded, remote, antenna.

I would like to sell the radio, but given that the cabinet is not
particularly sturdy, would prefer to have it picked up in Peterborough,
Ontario, rather than shipping it.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at .

Old September 9th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 5, 10:27*am, "Jim Driscoll" wrote:
Hello all,

I have a 2002 model of the Satellit 800 in excellent condition with all the
original packing materials and accessories.

Over the years I have been frustrated by the interference from the computer
equipment in my study, and do not have a viable option for mounting a
shielded, remote, antenna.

I would like to sell the radio, but given that the cabinet is not
particularly sturdy, would prefer to have it picked up in Peterborough,
Ontario, rather than shipping it.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at .

I am interested....what is the asking price?