Old August 16th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What's an R8B worth?

If it was my radio, I would Definetly hang on to it.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What kind of scooter did you trade? There is an online newsgroup for
scooter people.
alt.scooter

I own a 1961 made in Germany Hercules Moped.It has only sixteen original
miles on it.I bought it for $350.00 from an elderly guy who bought two
of them for his grand daughters to ride.They didn't like to ride mopeds
though.
cuhulin

Old August 16th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:12 pm, Dave wrote:

- One that's 9 years old, works perfectly (run on Fineware
- for bulk of time), and includes factory service manual?
- I traded a motor scooter for a couple Kenwood transceivers
- and a Collins linear. I really don't have any use for the
- big Drake (I still use my SW2 for BCBDX).

Dave,

Here is the Universal-Radio.Com "Used Radio" Sold List
with the webpage for the RL Drake R8B Receiver.

http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold122.html

my advise - keep it ~ RHF
.

I still have an SW2, an HF-150 and an R75. I also have a giant Kenwood
TS-930 etc. Not counting the portables and the wideband handhelds. I
have boucoups radios.

FS: Worth-More 600 SS Amp mssybil Equipment 0 August 4th 04 08:38 AM
FS: Worth-More 600 SS Amp mssybil Equipment 0 August 4th 04 08:38 AM
FS: Worth-More 600 SS AMP kf5kf Equipment 0 July 14th 04 07:40 AM
Worth-More 600 SS Amp kf5kf Equipment 0 July 14th 04 07:34 AM
FS: Worth-More 600 SS KF5KF General 0 June 2nd 04 04:07 AM