Old August 17th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Interview

What a great, great, GREEEEAT interview that was of McCain.

He did great, I'll vote for him!!!

You demo's are going to Clinton back and then slowly sink in the crap.

Burr

Old August 17th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Killer" wrote:

What a great, great, GREEEEAT interview that was of McCain.

He did great, I'll vote for him!!!

You demo's are going to Clinton back and then slowly sink in the crap.

McCain sucks. I'll never vote for him because of campaign finance reform
legislation he authored. That was an evil law that he wrote. There is no
excuse for writing law that limits free speech before an election.

Obama is just plain stupid as evidenced by the inflate your tires and
tune up your engine speech instead of the USA drilling for its own oil.
Obama is on par with the likes of Billy boy in the brains department. He
is clearly stuck on stupid.

The police are working hard on a detention for any protesters at the
upcoming Democrap convention. Looks like protester will be caged out of
view by the media covering the event in a very Democrap way. It should
be an amusing event.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 17th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

More and more people nowadays are looking at the Independents.You can an
article about that at, www.worldnetdaily.com

Janine DeCandilario, in the San Francisco area calls it Whirrled Nut
Daily.
But, a few years ago, Janine told me her girlfriend ran off with a guy
to Florida.Ever since then, I haven't heard a peep from Janine.She used
to post at, www.lucianne.com Janine is recovering from misusing
drugs.She works at (or used to work there) ecommerce in Cupertino.She is
really a very nice lady.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

B HO is just like a kid going to Disneyworld for the very first time.I
have been to Disneyworld twice before.I got bored.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

The police are working hard on a detention for any protesters at the
upcoming Democrap convention. Looks like protester will be caged out of
view by the media covering the event in a very Democrap way. It should
be an amusing event.

Both parties have been using "free speech zones" for several convention
cycles.

Old August 17th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

The police are working hard on a detention for any protesters at the
upcoming Democrap convention. Looks like protester will be caged out of
view by the media covering the event in a very Democrap way. It should
be an amusing event.

Both parties have been using "free speech zones" for several convention
cycles.

The Democrap party seen to have perfected the detention center concept.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 18th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon, Tell us what you think about "A big trick" where Sen. Hillary
Clinton places her name in nomination at the Democratic convention.
AND I bet she will get the nomination!!!

Burr

Old August 18th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

The police are working hard on a detention for any protesters at the
upcoming Democrap convention. Looks like protester will be caged out of
view by the media covering the event in a very Democrap way. It should
be an amusing event.

Both parties have been using "free speech zones" for several convention
cycles.

The Democrap party seen to have perfected the detention center concept.

The Republicans had one at the far end of the Astrodome parking lot in 1992.
Old August 18th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I reckon as how for quite some years,,,, I have switched over to
Independent.GO, Chuck Baldwin, GO!
www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

I have been getting Chuck Baldwins's email newsletters for about eight
or nine years at my email address.

I wont tell y'all about one of my other WebTV (Alice) username thangys
though.
cuhulin

Old August 18th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

About fourteen years ago, I had my 1978 Dodge van parked on Canal Street
(N'Awlins) about two or three blocks North of the Astrodome.Around 2:00
AM that night, I pedaled my bicycle back to my van.Somebody had hit my
van with their vehicle.My van was half on/half off of the sidewalk, the
parking meter behind my van was bent almost down to ground level, both
of my van's rear wheels were badly bent, the lower left rear of my van
was badly dented.That was on a Saturday night/Sunday morning.I got into
my van and I wobbled to a Canal Villerie food store on the North end of
Canal Street.The next morning (Sunday morning) I went wobbling (people
were looking at my old van real funny, the rear end was hopping up and
down like a bunny rabbit) along Airline Blvd.I found an auto junk yard
that was open.The lady there sold me two Dodge car rear wheels (with the
tires on the wheels) for my van.

One time, another time at night time on Canal Street in N'Awlins, in
front of the old Fox movie theater, I saw where there had just been one
hell of a bad auto accident.

Take my word for it, Don't drive, and or park your vehicle on the
streets in down town N'Awlins! Not only that, there are thieves
everywhere.
cuhulin