Old August 25th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Steve and Roy...WAKE UP!!!

http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.
Old August 25th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 24, 8:32 pm, Dave wrote:
http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.

SHoutcast?

- WHo giveth a rats Arse
Old August 25th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 24, 5:32*pm, Dave wrote:

- http://66.90.104.59:80
-
- It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL).
-*It'll open in your default media player.

Y A W N
Old August 25th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 24, 10:28*pm, RHF wrote:
On Aug 24, 5:32*pm, Dave wrote:

-http://66.90.104.59:80
-
- It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL).
-*It'll open in your default media player.

Y A W N

Another Day . . . another YAWN
Old August 25th 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.

Media player?

Old August 25th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.

Media player?

eg Winamp, XMMS, VLC, you know, media player.
Old August 25th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.

Media player?

eg Winamp, XMMS, VLC, you know, media player.

His sound card broke some years ago and he hasn't replaced it yet.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 25th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

my mommie is a dumbass II wrote:

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

http://66.90.104.59:80

It's a Shoutcast stream (from AOL). It'll open in your default media
player.

Media player?

eg Winamp, XMMS, VLC, you know, media player.

His sound card broke some years ago and he hasn't replaced it yet.

Don't need it as I've radios galore! You should really try radio, little girl.

Old August 25th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

His sound card broke some years ago and he hasn't replaced it yet.

Don't need it as I've radios galore! You should really try radio, little girl.

You're right, of course. You don't need it.

http://www.davesway.com/frenchas.wav

The rest of us think they are fun.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Old August 25th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:50:32 +0000, m II wrote:

Media player?

eg Winamp, XMMS, VLC, you know, media player.

His sound card broke some years ago and he hasn't replaced it yet.

mike

How do you do ham radio without a sound card?

Cat 5 super storm: ''Goodbye'' to Wake Island David Shortwave 2 August 31st 06 02:22 PM
10/3 90.1FM 10AM-NOON EST Special GUEST - Steve Lieberman -"The Gangsta Rabbi" on Jill Morrison Show FAZZMUSICLTD Shortwave 0 November 3rd 05 03:11 AM
(OT) Wake up America! N8KDV Shortwave 76 May 3rd 04 08:17 PM
: (OT) Wake up America! Diverd4777 Shortwave 21 May 1st 04 07:47 PM