Old August 30th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default GAME, SET, MATCH

wrote:
Most have suspected that McCain is not playing with a full deck , now
he removes all doubt by his bizarre choice for VP. Picking a woman
thinking he will win over all of Hillary's women - what a coup! A
real GAME CHANGER!

Oops...someone might want to break the news to him that she is a
creationist evangelical who believes the earth is 6,000 years old, is,
has zero foreign policy experience, is only several years removed from
her gig as Mayor of a village of 9,000, is in the pocket of big oil
and wants to outlaw women's right to choose.

Yes female Clinton supporters are going to love her! Just what they've
been fighting for all these decades - a right wing religious zealot
one 72 year old heart beat away from being able to appoint 3 or more
Supreme Court Justices who will set the woman's movement back to the
19th century by overturning Roe vs. Wade. Yeah they can get "jiggy"
with that. Unbelievable.

That he met with her just ONE time before naming her to the 2nd most
powerful position in the nation is in itself prima facie evidence that
McCain lacks the judgment, temperament and intellect to be President.

History will record this as one of the greatest blunders in American
electoral history.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

Just what makes you think John-boy picked her? old Dubya
and his neo-con friends, and drug head rush just think
she is wonderful.

Drifter...
Old August 30th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : GAME, SET, MATCH : McCain / Palin '08

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

...you Liberal/Democrat/Marxists...

What are you?

A drunken, foul mouthed little man with physical handicaps who plays a
tough guy on the Internet. He's been that way since his home based book
keeping business went under.

mike
Old August 30th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) GAME, SET, MATCH

my mommie was dumb II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

The election has already been stolen. Ever hear of the Help Republicans
Vote Act? There will be blood and martial law before this is over.

Good! Maybe they'll finally round you k00ks up!

Let me guess...the hint of Zyklon B in the morning air gives you an
erection...

Let me guess...your dumbass mommie was just thrilled when she found out you were
queer...

Old August 30th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Good! Maybe they'll finally round you k00ks up!

Let me guess...the hint of Zyklon B in the morning air gives you an
erection...

Let me guess...your dumbass mommie was just thrilled when she found out you were
queer...

I'm not the one soliciting gay sex over the Internet, Tough Guy.

How is business?

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Call me 616 335-9762\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/
As always, Men call FREE.
Ask about our Military Discounts.
Walk ins Welcome!
SE HABLA ESPANOL!

(Sign Rental Enquiries Welcome. Bulk Rates Available)

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 30th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Good! Maybe they'll finally round you k00ks up!

Let me guess...the hint of Zyklon B in the morning air gives you an
erection...

Let me guess...your dumbass mommie was just thrilled when she found out you were
queer...

I'm not the one soliciting gay sex over the Internet, Tough Guy.

And neither am I, dumbass!

Old August 30th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I'm not the one soliciting gay sex over the Internet, Tough Guy.

And neither am I, dumbass!

My mistake.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 30th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

my shine box is broke II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I'm not the one soliciting gay sex over the Internet, Tough Guy.

And neither am I, dumbass!

My mistake.

It just may be, boy, it just may be!

Old August 30th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I'm not the one soliciting gay sex over the Internet, Tough Guy.

And neither am I, dumbass!

My mistake.

It just may be, boy, it just may be!

Why? Will you be 'invading'Canada again during one of your drunken stupors?

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 30th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

The election has already been stolen. Ever hear of the Help Republicans
Vote Act?

It looks vaguely familiar:

1) Every wealthy Republican who hires illegal immigrants shall be
stripped of his or her voting rights. This includes rich people who have
similar names to said rich people.

2) Secretaries of state will be required to mandate their county boards
of election that only one voting booth be available per
Republican-dominant precinct. The booth will be moved from the usual
polling places to street corners in a black or Latino urban neighborhoods.

3) One in every ten ballots will be displayed/printed in French and
peppered with gay slang terms like "whitewash the back 40" and "kneeling
at the altar". But in each election, ballots will include an initiative
banning the French/gay slang ballots. So one in ten Republican voters
will have to look at gay slang phrases and words in the French language
in order to ban something that's both French and contains gay slang.

4) Touch screen voting machines will be owned and operated by George Soros.

5) Republican secretaries of state who double as Republican campaign
chairs in swing states will be replaced by a member of The Flaming Lips
or The Dixie Chicks.

6) The only mainstream media reporter who can call the winner of an
election is Keith Olbermann.

7) Voter registrations from predominantly southern and midwestern
Christian conservative districts will be considered invalid if they're
not filed via a Blue Tooth touch screen inside a Toyota Prius.

http://www.bushstole04.com/hackingel...icans_vote.htm

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \ /'Think Tanks Cleaned Cheap'/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Old August 30th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

barnegatdx wrote:

On Aug 30, 7:44 am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:16 pm, barnegatdx wrote:
- Hey Look;
-
- These people Elected George Bush..
-
- Twice !
-
- Not the sharpest bunch of knives in the drawer . . .
-
Born Again in 2000 and 2004
and Re-Born Again in 2008
GAME, SET, MATCH : McCain / Palin '08
God Is Good - Amen ~ RHF
-ps- The Third Time is a Charm {Blessing}
and Sarah Palin is a real 'charmer'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

She is a flat earth, mouth-breathing cultist.

- But She Listens to JESUS ! ! !

JESUS !! Speaks Just To Her !

One step beneath electing a Blow-up Doll . ..

Pull the lever Guys . .

It really gets you Liberal/Democrat/Marxists frothing when McCain makes a good
choice!

Priceless!

NoBama, no cry!

McSame is desperate! No one is his/her right mind picks someone under
investigation for abuse of power for any potential position of power.

McSame/Palin - Team Scandal.

JB

Best game ever crimson blade CB 0 May 28th 05 05:44 AM
new game for antenna Mushnick Antenna 0 January 28th 05 06:01 AM
THE Game? U Know Who CB 16 November 19th 04 01:04 AM
New game on RRAP? Len Over 21 Policy 1 February 10th 04 11:10 AM
Gamma match: Inherently inferior to balanced match systems? Cecil Moore Antenna 5 September 24th 03 04:57 PM