Old August 31st 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : GAME, SET, MATCH : True Political Irony

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

wrote:
On Aug 30, 6:44 am, Dave wrote:
Stuff it, Nazi breath.- Hide quoted text -

The audacity of a Dr. Dave, the definition of a Liberal Fascist -
LOL!
http://www.reason.com/blog/show/124122.html
Liberals, by definition, cannot be fascists. Fascism is the opposite of
liberalism.

Actually it is possible.

Let's say the Demon-cats that call themselves liberals are in fact both
elitists and fascists. In other words they comprise the ruling elite
and they give themselves freedom and power because as the elite they
deserve it, but the populous doesn't. This would be a dictatorship by a
small group of people known as the ruling elite. Witness Al Gore's
actions and what he preaches for everyone else as an example of how
this group of people views their life as opposed to your life.

For the populous they will give amoral latitude to keep them busy,
weak, and ever more dependent on government handouts due to poor
choices made by individuals in an amoral society white taxing them to
death and redistributing the money power as they deem fit. This from of
control has been working well the last few decades.

And so it goes until the wheels come off.

There is no better example than the military-industrial-governmental
complex that now has us by the short and curlies. They have robbed the
Treasury dry; and left you and me with nothing but bills to pay.
Old August 31st 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] -insearch of- AshkeNazi Breath

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 00:44:34 GMT, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

- As for RHF, it's more like AshkeNazi breath.

That is a philosophy that
includes the theory that only it's adherents have souls and it's a 'by
birth only' membership process. It's the ultimate in Supremacy Movements.

Mike,

Preaching That Hate For Jews Again

oh canada where art thou ~ RHF

Why is it good for them to say I have no soul and NOT good for me to
wonder why they think that way? It seems like they are preaching hatred
towards ME.

mike

The only place I've seen anybody preach hatred toward you is on this
forum and as far as I can tell it isn't from Jews. Perhaps I'm wrong
- hey, RHF, Telamon, DXAce, D. Peter Maus ........are you guys
Jewish??

'nuff said.

Best game ever crimson blade CB 0 May 28th 05 05:44 AM
new game for antenna Mushnick Antenna 0 January 28th 05 06:01 AM
THE Game? U Know Who CB 16 November 19th 04 01:04 AM
New game on RRAP? Len Over 21 Policy 1 February 10th 04 11:10 AM
Gamma match: Inherently inferior to balanced match systems? Cecil Moore Antenna 5 September 24th 03 04:57 PM