Old September 1st 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) McCain Should Have Done His Home Work

m II wrote:
Dave wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:07:50 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

I have been to Califa (California) twice before.Califa (California) is a
U.S.State.
cuhulin

But have you been to the Lare lair?

Thanks to Steven and the boys, 'Lare's Lair' has the annual Flair Fair.
Very colourful. The locals wear Pantaloons according to the Ace. Sadly,
he also claims these Pantaloons start on fire with an alarming regularity.

The flames have something to do with the wearer not telling the truth,
so I would assume that Steve carries a large, delicately decorated, fire
extinguisher at all times.

mike

Mike, Dave, thanks for the laughs. i was just sitting feeling really
bad after hearing from John-boy and his repub friends how much they
just love poor wet black people. even that goofy grin on georgie
boy could not cheer me up. (that's no smirk, it's just creepy).
but you guys always give me a smile. now i know i can feel good,
and be proud when dub-ya and john-boy make their fly-over N.O.
my beautiful mind will be at rest.

Drifter...

McCain Should Have Done His Home Work [email protected] Shortwave 10 September 1st 08 01:24 AM
Are you looking to work from Home? Home based typing positions sedo Shortwave 0 February 26th 08 10:58 AM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Equipment 0 November 9th 04 08:11 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Equipment 0 November 9th 04 08:11 PM