Old September 1st 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sunspot anomaly (no solar puns, please)

The lack of sunspots hasn't been this pronounced for a hundred years.

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+H...ticle12823.htm

Or, if Windows breaks that link:

http://snipurl.com/3lw4z

mike
=========================

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \ /'Think Tanks Cleaned Cheap'/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 1st 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:14:38 +0000, m II wrote:

The lack of sunspots hasn't been this pronounced for a hundred years.

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+H...ess+Month+in+a

+Century/article12823.htm

Or, if Windows breaks that link:

http://snipurl.com/3lw4z

Since we had a double top in 23, NASA says a double bottom is not
unusual. I expect activity to pick up very soon. I'm resonant on 30 and
40.

Old September 1st 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 1, 11:28*am, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:14:38 +0000, m II wrote:
The lack of sunspots hasn't been this pronounced for a hundred years.

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+H...ess+Month+in+a

+Century/article12823.htm

Or, if Windows breaks that link:

http://snipurl.com/3lw4z

Since we had a double top in 23, NASA says a double bottom is not
unusual. *I expect activity to pick up very soon. *I'm resonant on 30 and
40.

"You", Dr. DaviD - PhD (Piled higher & Deeper) expect...? - RUN FOR
YOUR LIFE! It is the precurser to the next Ice Age!

Enlarge your carbon footprint. The Communist Chinese are doing just
that.
Old September 1st 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:12:18 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

"You", Dr. DaviD - PhD (Piled higher & Deeper) expect...? - RUN FOR YOUR
LIFE! It is the precurser to the next Ice Age!

Enlarge your carbon footprint. The Communist Chinese are doing just
that.

The Chinese stopped being communists over 20 years ago. They are global
fascists, just like you.

Old September 1st 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 1, 1:16*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:12:18 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

"You", Dr. DaviD - PhD (Piled higher & Deeper) expect...? - RUN FOR YOUR
LIFE! *It is the precurser to the next Ice Age!

The Chinese stopped being communists over 20 years ago. *They are global
fascists, just like you.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Old September 1st 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ahhhchoooooo!,,, Puns R US.
cuhulin

coax measurement anomaly ?? dansawyeror Antenna 6 March 16th 07 05:30 PM
NEC 4.1 Anomaly Frank's Antenna 0 March 12th 06 08:31 PM
Radio Reloj, Cuba-Anomaly dxAce Shortwave 0 June 11th 04 12:35 AM
OT- Puns for Intellectuals Keith Hosman CB 1 April 6th 04 02:47 PM
OT- Puns for Intellectuals Keith Hosman CB 0 April 6th 04 02:37 PM