Old September 3rd 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Every Palin Is Pregnant With Everything!

wrote:
McCain:

" Well, yes Our Folks knew her Daughter was Pregnant, but she seemed
so nice

that I thought , Well, what the hell..

Besides, Have you ever seen someone skin a moose like she does..

- Where was I "

Perfectly Qualified for First Lady ,

Comes with an Ice Box on the Front Porch

http://wonkette.com/402400/402400#more-402400

I'm waiting for McSame to start singing the Sara(h) lyrics by Jefferson
Starship!

JB

Old September 3rd 08, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
McCain:

" Well, yes Our Folks knew her Daughter was Pregnant, but she seemed
so nice

that I thought , Well, what the hell..

Besides, Have you ever seen someone skin a moose like she does..

- Where was I "

Perfectly Qualified for First Lady ,

Comes with an Ice Box on the Front Porch

http://wonkette.com/402400/402400#more-402400

I'm waiting for McSame to start singing the Sara(h) lyrics by Jefferson
Starship!

I'm waiting for Obama to start chucking spears and promising everyone their own
hut and and a $12 stipend a year.

Old September 3rd 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
McCain:

" Well, yes Our Folks knew her Daughter was Pregnant, but she seemed
so nice

that I thought , Well, what the hell..

Besides, Have you ever seen someone skin a moose like she does..

- Where was I "

Perfectly Qualified for First Lady ,

Comes with an Ice Box on the Front Porch

http://wonkette.com/402400/402400#more-402400

I'm waiting for McSame to start singing the Sara(h) lyrics by Jefferson
Starship!

I'm waiting for Obama to start chucking spears and promising everyone their own
hut and and a $12 stipend a year.

Now, c'mon, Steve...you know that was uncalled for. You're well
aware that huts would violate zoning laws.

Old September 3rd 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
McCain:

" Well, yes Our Folks knew her Daughter was Pregnant, but she seemed
so nice

that I thought , Well, what the hell..

Besides, Have you ever seen someone skin a moose like she does..

- Where was I "

Perfectly Qualified for First Lady ,

Comes with an Ice Box on the Front Porch

http://wonkette.com/402400/402400#more-402400

I'm waiting for McSame to start singing the Sara(h) lyrics by Jefferson
Starship!

I'm waiting for Obama to start chucking spears and promising everyone their own
hut and and a $12 stipend a year.

Now, c'mon, Steve...you know that was uncalled for. You're well
aware that huts would violate zoning laws.

I thought the zoning law allowed for huts with tin roofs? Guess I'll have to give
City Hall a call and check that out.

Old September 3rd 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
McCain:

" Well, yes Our Folks knew her Daughter was Pregnant, but she seemed
so nice

that I thought , Well, what the hell..

Besides, Have you ever seen someone skin a moose like she does..

- Where was I "

Perfectly Qualified for First Lady ,

Comes with an Ice Box on the Front Porch

http://wonkette.com/402400/402400#more-402400

I'm waiting for McSame to start singing the Sara(h) lyrics by Jefferson
Starship!
I'm waiting for Obama to start chucking spears and promising everyone their own
hut and and a $12 stipend a year.

Now, c'mon, Steve...you know that was uncalled for. You're well
aware that huts would violate zoning laws.

I thought the zoning law allowed for huts with tin roofs? Guess I'll have to give
City Hall a call and check that out.

You racisms is showing.

Old September 3rd 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Nah, it's that other 'ism'.

Old September 3rd 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

At least the Palins are straight.B HO isn't.Just ask Larry Sinclair.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Ahhh, so you are showing your fascisms!

JB

Old September 4th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Somebody at alt.gossip.celebrity newsgroup said Bristol Palin turns 18
three weeks before the election.
cuhulin