Old September 8th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" : Call Her Sponsors - TellThem We Want Sarah Palin Now !

On Sep 7, 8:23*pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I read the democrap spin excuse. I don't believe it.

The republicans re-used them.

It's silly season. *Praise Bob for the World Service.

I don't know about you but I can't wait for this election to be over and
done with. I've never seen such disconnected candidates before. For some
reason they think this election is all about themselves. Talk about your
crapy choices. It was disgusting to watch the party zombies at the
conventions applaud one dumb line after another. I expect this election
to be a big wake-up call for both main parties.

-*I think it's going to be a big wake up call for Oprah, as well.

Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Call Her Sponsors :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott
Tell Them We Want Sarah Palin Now !

Liberal Media's Fairness Doctrine : Oprah Says NO
to Sarah Palin on "The Oprah Winfrey Show"
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...palin-opr.html
Oprah Winfrey, the billionaire TV talk-show diva who is supporting
the
Democratic presidential nominee, says she will not allow the
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on her daily show,
which is widely viewed by women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oprah_Winfrey_Show

Another clear example of the Two Faces of Oprah Winfrey
a 'show' focused on Women by a Woman who excludes the
first Women in 24 Years on a Major US Political Party Ticket
since Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 as the Democrat Party's
VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldi...e-Presidential...

Oprah Winfrey BANS Sarah Palin from Her Show
http://tristatehomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=25241

NOTE - Oprah Winfrey has had Barack and Michelle Obama
http://images.quickblogcast.com/4823..._fam_oprah.jpg
on her show several times over the years to Promote them
as the 'right' kind of people for her viewers -but- Sarah Palin
is evidently the 'wrong' kind of people for Oprah's viewers.
* * * Classic Liberal Media Censorship and Discrimination * * *
-aka- Democrat Party's Fairness Doctrine : Lock the Right Out

Oprah Winfrey Says "NO" to Sarah Palin Interview on
The Oprah Winfrey Show http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...08.sarahpalin1
* Some are calling it outright Discrimination
* Oprah Winfrey : Un-Fair and Un-Balanced
* Media Bias Against Women Republicans

Sarah Palin the Republican VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
* is Current News and Part of History in the Making
* is a Women of Accomplishment
! SHAME ON YOU OPRAH !
http://usliberals.about.com/od/celeb...ahActivist.htm
Sarah Palin a Women is now Officially America's :
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72622521.shtml
Most Loved Politician and Oprah Winfrey Rejects Her
because Sarah Palin is the Wrong Kind of Women.
{a Republican}

Is Oprah Winfrey Biased ? - Oprah Won't Interview
Sarah Palin on The Oprah Winfrey Show
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...5736716&page=1

Some Say Oprah Winfrey is a "Traitor"
for Endorsing Obama and NOT A WOMEN {Clinton}
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4167650&page=1

Oprah Winfrey Balking at Having Sarah Palin
on The Oprah Winfrey Show
Note - Oprah last year blocked an appearance by
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it would
'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.

Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
"Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah" -smile-&-wink-
Old September 9th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:

Note - Oprah last
year blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it
would 'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.

Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes She should Thank the
People for coming to see Her "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
-smile-&-wink-
.

It's her show.

Sarah Palin is a pathological liar and a radical religious zealot. She
wants to reverse the progress women have made and Oprah is correct in
denying her the spotlight.

Old September 9th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 8, 4:10*pm, Dave wrote:

- - On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:
- - Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
- - She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
- - "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
- - -smile-&-wink-
- - *.

- It's her show.

Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
* The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?

- Sarah Palin is a pathological liar and a radical religious zealot.

Dave such Verbal Venom - Watch Out You Might Bite Yourself and Die.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(poison)
- - - Dave Preach That Hate !

Honestly Dave -example- Change a few words
and now how does it sound . . .
Oprah Winfrey is a Pathological Liar and a Radical Feminist Zealot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist

-*She wants to reverse the progress women have made

So Only Your "Opinion" is Right and all opposing 'ideas'
must be Silenced.
DAVE YOU ARE THEREFORE SAYING NO TO :
* Freedom of Speech & Writing & Ideas {Freedom of Thought}
* Freedom of the Press : Newspapers & Radio & TV & Internet
All Basic Human Rights . . . that you claim to Champion.

- and Oprah is correct in denying her the spotlight.

Dave you wrote about the 'evil' of Sarah Palin attempting
to Censor one Public Library in a small town of 9,000.

Oprah Winfrey is 'good' for attempting to Censor BAN
Sarah Palin from One Hour of TV Nation-Wide to an
Audience of 25M Viewers seen in over 100 Counties
World-Wide. [ Classic Liberal Thinking :]

Old September 9th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) McCain Camp ‘Rescues’ - hypocritical republican'ts

On Sep 7, 12:25 pm, Dave wrote:
Seems like a normal person. He goes camping with Roger Ailes and his
family. Have you ever seen a river of pig ****?

wrote:

.Heroin put Kennedy on the path to environmental activism. "According
to Kennedy's own accounts," wrote one critic,
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...iew.cfm/oid/25
"he was also a secret heroin addict, disguising himself and visiting
Harlem to buy illegal drugs by night. That double life caught up with
him in 1984 when he was arrested and charged with heroin possession.'

Yep, just like a "normal" person. Normal for Neo-Communist Liberal
Fascists from Calipornia.

Well, yeah...

Possibly very similar to a certain prez with the initials GWB who was
(is?) according to his own account, a self-admitted alcoholic and coke
head. Does that make him a "Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist from
Calipornia" too? ;-)
Old September 9th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted to UsingIllegal Drugs Time and time Again . . .

On Sep 8, 5:44*pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:

- Possibly very similar to a certain prez with the initials GWB
- who was (is?) according to his own account, a self-admitted
- alcoholic and coke head.

BB promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media
Distortion of The Facts and The Truth about George "W"
Bush.

Some have questionably 'alleged' the "coke-head" statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...se_controversy
=BUT= To the best of my knowledge there is NO single
statement by George "W" Bush admitting that he used
'coke' or claimed to be a 'coke-head'.
Lies and Rumors Ain't Facts : He said that they said . . .
-and- I heard that they heard . . . =fabrications=

BB - FACTUAL REALITY [ DA TRUTH ]
Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted
to Using Illegal Drugs
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/news/dems.php

Video Proof of Barack Hussein Obama II
Publically Admitted to Using Drugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXIW5MBvjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPSewLuk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgTbLeSuee4

In Barack Hussein Obama II -first book-
"Dreams From My Father" (1995), written before he
entered politics, BHO wrote that he had used Marijuana
and Cocaine ("maybe a little Blow"). He said he had not
tried Heroin because he did not like the Pusher who was
trying to sell it to him.

- Does that make him a "Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist
- from Calipornia" too? * ;-)

BB - OK so in your world of Democrat Lies and Liberal
Media Distortions George "W" Bush was the Governor
of the State of California ? - - - Dang the Good People
of Texas will really be Shocked to Hear that one.

bb - keep creating and rewriting history ~ RHF

Old September 9th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted toUsing...

B HO!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:

Note - Oprah last
year blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it
would 'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.

Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes She should Thank the
People for coming to see Her "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
-smile-&-wink-
.

It's her show.

Yes it is. But, like her jaw flapping friend, Jesse Jackson, who has used the
boycott method (even to obtain extortion), it seems like a good idea.

Oprah is obviously in the tank for Marx II.

Old September 9th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Then you should also respect the people's right
to make a decision to boycott her program and her sponsers.

Main entry: sponsor
Pronunciation:
\ˈspän(t)-sər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Late Latin, from Latin, guarantor, surety, from spondēre to promise
— more at spouse
Date:
1651

1: one who presents a candidate for baptism or confirmation and
undertakes responsibility for the person's religious education or
spiritual welfare2: one who assumes responsibility for some other person
or thing3: a person or an organization that pays for or plans and
carries out a project or activity; especially : one that pays the cost
of a radio or television program usually in return for advertising time
during its course

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sponsor

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 9th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey

I really want Orpah to give a brand new 2009 big long body Dodge utility
van instead of a new Pontiac car.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 8, 4:10 pm, Dave wrote:
It's her show.

Accoridng to one of the talking heads, Oprah has been consistent. She
has not had any declared candidate on her show. She did have Obana on
her show before he started running. None of the other talking heads
contradicted this assertion.

WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Boatanchors 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Swap 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
Muslim ONLY day at Six Flags in New Jersey?!? Jack Painter Shortwave 20 September 17th 04 12:29 AM
Motorist rescues injured men chased by mob Soames123 Shortwave 1 September 9th 03 08:45 PM
More Hiker Rescues Elmer E Ing Policy 0 July 26th 03 04:16 PM