Old October 3rd 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second 'Radio' Impression

"Mike" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 11:24 pm, RHF wrote:

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

!!??

You question the sexuality of a man who chokes up when recounting the
death of his wife and child?!?

For shame, Roy, for shame! Have you no humanity? Has your political
partisanship caused you to take leave of any semblance of rationality
or feelings?

I can understand you shilling for Sarah - her performance far
surpassed most (lowered) expectations. But this indictment of Biden
says far more about you than you imagine...

You do your side more damage than you seem to be able to realize.

Mike

I thought her performance myself was pretty pathetic. Joe came off as a bit
of a used car saleman, but he has been in DC for 30 years.

Old October 3rd 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

On Oct 3, 6:34*am, Mike wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:39*pm, RHF wrote: Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.
*.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! *;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm... SectionID=60
Old October 3rd 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 10:11 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.

Well, Mike, most polls (except for Fox and Drudge - imagine that!) are
putting Biden up 15 to 20 %-age points, so they seem to agree with
you!

As a former debater and debate coach, I applaud Sarah for the energy
of her presentation, but her refusal to address specific questions
left me greatly concerned. Her answers on health care and climate,
also, didn't make much sense. But, those are facts, and they'll only
confuse Roy! ;-)

Mike

Old October 3rd 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 12:00*pm, RHF wrote:

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]http://www.ninaspencer..com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ArticleDisplay&Articl...

Well, gee, Roy, why didn't you apply the same standards to McCain in
the first Presidential Debate? With his sour facial expressions and
refusal to make eye contact with either the camera or Obama, maybe you
need to send the link above to him.... ;-)

Mike
Old October 3rd 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 3, 6:41*am, Mike wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:24*pm, RHF wrote:

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

!!??

- You question the sexuality of a man who chokes
- up when recounting the death of his wife and child?!?

CRUDE AIN'T IT - Go check-out the People Meter
Readings when Biden was speaking at that time.
[The Instant Reaction to Sight and Sound]

Note that I when on to say
"- - - - Oops at the very end Joe Biden Whimped-Out
and got 'emotional' {A Sign of Weakness} "

Expanding upon that :
"Point-of-Fact - The Average American wants their
Leaders to be Strong."

And Yes It is Gender Stereotyping :
"Big Mistake {Sissy-Boy }"

Because :
Joe especially when you are debating a Women {Girl} .

- For shame, Roy, for shame!

Ah Yes I am Shameless - shame, Shame. SHAME !

- Have you no humanity?

OK let me pinch myself - yep I am still a 'feeling'
Human Being - does that qualify as 'humanity' ?

- Has your political partisanship caused you to take
- leave of any semblance of rationality or feelings?

Rationality -versus- 'feelings'

What I wrote was about the irrationality of "Feelings"
-not- the Rationality of the Facts Presented.

Clearly Joe Biden 'presented' Good Facts
-where-as- Sarah Palin was mostly Fact-less

- I can understand you shilling for Sarah
- her performance far surpassed most
- (lowered) expectations.

Sarah Palin's 'performance' in Sight and Sound was
a Very Good "Performance" : Simplistic But True.

- But this indictment of Biden says far more about
- you than you imagine...

Don't It Though )

- You do your side more damage
- than you seem to be able to realize.

How by Stating What I Saw -impression- On the TV ?

How by Stating What I Heard -impression- On the Radio ?

=REPOST=
Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm...Display&Articl...

- Mike

Old October 3rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression,Yo Mike B.

Mike wrote:

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I was hoping you would post a few words on the debate.
i, for one value your expertise. i go with you on this. i feel Biden
did vary well. Palin had that "Moose in the headlights" look a few
times. also, that folks-ie crap don't cut it in the big time. if
you caught it on camera, she had a large amount of notes on her
podium. but, i believe she did fair, considering she is a bit
out of her element. i'm wondering if she had the -W- bug in her ear?
with the porn-star style hair, i couldn't tell if she had an ear
bug. and i didn't catch a box on her back like George had. and, i'm
sure they learned from the Bush-Kerry debates. thanks again for
your comments.

Drifter
Old October 3rd 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 3, 9:19*am, Mike wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:00*pm, RHF wrote:

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ArticleDisplay&Articl...

- Well, gee, Roy, why didn't you apply the same
- standards to McCain in the first Presidential Debate?

Mike - OK here it goes :

1 - TV Image : Obama

2 - Radio Sound : Obama

3 - The Facts : McCain
{Oops it's a TV Perfromance and
Ain't About The Facts : Obama}

- With his sour facial expressions and refusal to make
- eye contact with either the camera or Obama,

HELLO - John "Smiley" McCain - It's TV - Look at the Camara
.. . . and Smile :-)) Big-Time !

John "Smiley" McCain sure-do-need-to Work On His Smile
and in general loses the Likability Factor to Barack Obama.
http://www.timsanders.com/books/likeability.html

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. : You Gotto Like the Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...67b7a06b05ebab

Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :
Dealing with the Reality of Black-and-White Racism in America
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b295420d8a6447

- maybe you need to send the link above to him.... *;-)
-
- Mike

Mike - Most of my Posts here do get 'shared'
with other Right Thinking People ;;-)' ~ RHF
Old October 3rd 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : Described in aDemocrapcy of Words

On Oct 3, 10:01*am, Drifter wrote:
Mike wrote:

[...]

Drifter - "Moose in the headlights look"

Drifter - "folks-ie crap"

Drifter - "porn-star style hair"

that is a marvelous democrapcy of words ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c
Old October 3rd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

.

Other garbage deleted

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.

I thought he sounded like a pull-string toy.

Old October 3rd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 3, 10:47*am, dxAce wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.

- I thought he sounded like a pull-string toy.

fact fact fact
Fact Fact Fact
FACT FACT FACT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1PiiugqtjI
With a Fact Fact Here
and a Fact Fact There
Here a Fact
There a Fact
Everywhere a Fact Fact
Old Joe Biden Spat the Facts
e i e i o

WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Boatanchors 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
WTD: Microphone flags M. Kassay Swap 2 January 22nd 05 04:01 AM
Muslim ONLY day at Six Flags in New Jersey?!? Jack Painter Shortwave 20 September 17th 04 12:29 AM
Motorist rescues injured men chased by mob Soames123 Shortwave 1 September 9th 03 08:45 PM
More Hiker Rescues Elmer E Ing Policy 0 July 26th 03 04:16 PM