RadioBanter

-   -   EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - “My Muslim faith” (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/136463-extra-special-obamao-%93my-muslim-faith%94.html)

[email protected] September 7th 08 09:15 PM

EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - “My Muslim faith”

“While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans of trying to
paint him as a Muslim on ABC’s This Week, Obama paints himself as a
Muslim. The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll collapse
that the candidate doesn’t even know what he’s saying anymore."

ObaMao refers to his “Muslim faith” on ABC’s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos - Video:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

Dave[_18_] September 7th 08 10:28 PM

wrote:
“While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans of trying to
paint him as a Muslim on ABC’s This Week, Obama paints himself as a
Muslim. The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll collapse
that the candidate doesn’t even know what he’s saying anymore."

ObaMao refers to his “Muslim faith” on ABC’s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos - Video:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

Hopefully he's an atheist; just pretending to be insane.

Telamon September 8th 08 03:55 AM

EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - ³My Muslim faith²

In article ,
Dave wrote:

wrote:
³While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans of trying to
paint him as a Muslim on ABC¹s This Week, Obama paints himself as a
Muslim. The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll collapse
that the candidate doesn¹t even know what he¹s saying anymore."

ObaMao refers to his ³Muslim faith² on ABC¹s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos - Video:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

Hopefully he's an atheist; just pretending to be insane.

O-bla-ma is just plain stupid. "Now if everyone would just get their
tires inflated to the proper pressure and got an engine tuneup we would
not have to import oil." What an idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Dave[_18_] September 8th 08 02:00 PM

Telamon wrote:

O-bla-ma is just plain stupid. "Now if everyone would just get their
tires inflated to the proper pressure and got an engine tuneup we would
not have to import oil." What an idiot.

People who think the atmosphere can support an unlimited amount of
industrial poop are the idiots. We are at a crossroads: either we can
continue to pretend all is well and burn with impunity or we can start
an energy revolution.

Granted, the latter will involve certain sacrifice for a while, but
guarantees a brighter day in the long run.

But the former is a huge leap of faith with very limited upside.

[email protected] September 8th 08 03:44 PM

EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - ³My Muslim faith²

Just recently, sort of recently, a volcano let out the equivalent of
twelve trillion cow farts.
cuhulin

RHF September 8th 08 10:39 PM

(OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II 'Admits' to Being a [Closet] Muslim

On Sep 7, 2:28 pm, Dave wrote:

- - wrote:
- - “While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans
- - of trying to paint him as a Muslim on ABC’s This Week,
- - Obama paints himself as a Muslim.
- - The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll
- - collapse that the candidate doesn’t even know what
- - he’s saying anymore."
- -
- - ObaMao refers to his “Muslim faith” on ABC’s This Week
- - with George Stephanopoulos - Video:
- -
- - http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

- Hopefully he's an atheist; just pretending to be insane.

Dave no one doubts that you are 'pretending' ;-) ~ RHF

Dave[_17_] September 9th 08 12:05 AM

(OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II 'Admits' to Being a [Closet]Muslim

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:39:08 -0700, RHF wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bSCeX66Q4I
.

Religion is for idiots. They should put it on TV.

RHF September 12th 08 01:29 AM

(OT) : DaviD -professes- Women That Wear Lipstick Are Floosies

On Sep 11, 5:39*am, Dave wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=3102

- Women that wear lipstick are floosies.

DaviD -professes- Women That Wear Lipstick Are Floosies
http://www.thefilmstore.com/acatalog/CV95017.jpg

dave - sure sounds like kiss-and-tell ~ RHF