Old September 7th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - “My Muslim faith”

“While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans of trying to
paint him as a Muslim on ABC’s This Week, Obama paints himself as a
Muslim. The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll collapse
that the candidate doesn’t even know what he’s saying anymore."

ObaMao refers to his “Muslim faith” on ABC’s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos - Video:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/
Old September 8th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EXTRA SPECIAL: ObaMao - ³My Muslim faith²

In article ,
Dave wrote:

wrote:
³While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans of trying to
paint him as a Muslim on ABC¹s This Week, Obama paints himself as a
Muslim. The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll collapse
that the candidate doesn¹t even know what he¹s saying anymore."

ObaMao refers to his ³Muslim faith² on ABC¹s This Week with George
Stephanopoulos - Video:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

Hopefully he's an atheist; just pretending to be insane.

O-bla-ma is just plain stupid. "Now if everyone would just get their
tires inflated to the proper pressure and got an engine tuneup we would
not have to import oil." What an idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 8th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

O-bla-ma is just plain stupid. "Now if everyone would just get their
tires inflated to the proper pressure and got an engine tuneup we would
not have to import oil." What an idiot.

People who think the atmosphere can support an unlimited amount of
industrial poop are the idiots. We are at a crossroads: either we can
continue to pretend all is well and burn with impunity or we can start
an energy revolution.

Granted, the latter will involve certain sacrifice for a while, but
guarantees a brighter day in the long run.

But the former is a huge leap of faith with very limited upside.
Old September 8th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just recently, sort of recently, a volcano let out the equivalent of
twelve trillion cow farts.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II 'Admits' to Being a [Closet] Muslim

On Sep 7, 2:28 pm, Dave wrote:

- - wrote:
- - “While lobbing a baseless attack accusing Republicans
- - of trying to paint him as a Muslim on ABC’s This Week,
- - Obama paints himself as a Muslim.
- - The Obama campaign is in such a panic over his poll
- - collapse that the candidate doesn’t even know what
- - he’s saying anymore."
- -
- - ObaMao refers to his “Muslim faith” on ABC’s This Week
- - with George Stephanopoulos - Video:
- -
- - http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-muslim-faith/

- Hopefully he's an atheist; just pretending to be insane.

Dave no one doubts that you are 'pretending' ;-) ~ RHF
Old September 9th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:39:08 -0700, RHF wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bSCeX66Q4I
.

Religion is for idiots. They should put it on TV.
Old September 12th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : DaviD -professes- Women That Wear Lipstick Are Floosies

On Sep 11, 5:39*am, Dave wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=3102

- Women that wear lipstick are floosies.

DaviD -professes- Women That Wear Lipstick Are Floosies
http://www.thefilmstore.com/acatalog/CV95017.jpg

dave - sure sounds like kiss-and-tell ~ RHF