Old September 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default TONIGHT: John Batchelor Show - "Obama's Plumbing"

There is a secret group in the Obama-Biden campaign tasked with
shutting off any leaks from the record that links Barack Obama to his
longtime adviser and mentor Bill Ayers, professor of education at the
University of Illinois and unrepentant Weatherman terrorist and
fugitive from the 1970s.

This surprising fact has been developed by Chicago-born and Ralph
Nader-supporting Professor Steve Diamond of Santa Clara University Law
School, who maintains the Global Labor and Politics blog and has
pieced together over many months the unusual surreptitious activity
around the public records of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC)
grant now housed at the University of Illinois and Brown University.

Since the spring, Diamond has led the investigation into the intimate
working relationship between Obama and Ayers that dates back at least
to the beginning of 1995 and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge Grants.

Diamond believes this group is not harmless. "It's a 'Plumbers' unit.
You know, we are old enough to recall the Plumbers in Richard Nixon's
White House. This is like that. The job is to stop anyone trying to
use the (Chicago) Annenberg (Challenge) papers to figure out how Ayers
and Obama worked together on education."

The "Plumbers" were a Nixon administration fiasco, the so-called
secret White House Special Investigative Unit 24 tasked to stop the
leaks of classified material. Once revealed, the Plumbers unit led to
more bizarre discoveries that culminated in the Watergate impeachment
and resignation of Richard Nixon in 1974.

Diamond believes this Obama-Biden "Plumbers" unit was responsible for
the harassment of Stanley Kurtz of National Review, who sought access
to public records of the now defunct CAC at the University of Illinois
Library in Chicago in mid-August. He also believes it may have played
a part in frustrating his own investigation of similar CAC records in
the papers of the nationwide Annenberg Challenge program that are
housed at Brown University. The question now is who among the major
figures in the Chicago progressive circle, as well as former Annenberg
Challenge officials, are unofficial members of Obama's Plumbers? And
who among other responsible officials of the University of Illinois
are their unwitting allies?

There is a substantial independent report from a major Democratic
source that confirms Diamond's suspicions. The source confirms the
unit is led by Bill Ayers himself and likely includes Tom Hayden and
other members of "Progressives for Obama." Most critically, the
Democratic source says this unit has direct access to media adviser
David Axelrod of the Obama-Biden campaign.

Obama has struggled since the primary contest with Mrs. Clinton last
spring to avoid answering candidly about his relationship with Ayers.
His motivation is entirely obvious, seeking to avoid the political
damage that would result from exposure of his friendship with a
strident radical who posed standing on an American flag to promote his
2001 autobiography "Fugitive Days" and who was quoted in the New York
Times on September 11, 2001 as saying, "There's a certain eloquence to
bombs."

In April 2008, Obama, speaking to George Stephanopoulos, described
Ayers -- as if from a great distance -- as "a guy who lived in my
neighborhood." Obama also mislead Stephanopoulos with the peculiar
characterization of Ayers as "a professor of English." In September,
Obama dropped the brittle pose of not knowing intimate details about
Ayers and told Bill O'Reilly, "I haven't seen the guy in a year and a
half," and, "I come to Chicago. He's working with Mayor Richard Daley,
not known to be a radical. So, he and I know each other as a
consequence of work he's doing on education. That is not an
endorsement of his views."

Obama went on to answer a question that O'Reilly actually did not ask
in the course of the conversation. Obama declared, "This guy is not
part of my campaign. He's not some adviser of mine."

The leaking that the "Plumbers" unit has blocked so far began last
spring when Diamond posted several literate articles on his Global
Labor and Politics blog on how Obama, an outsider to Chicago, had
risen so swiftly in the Cook County machine.

On June 18, Diamond posted "That Guy Who Lives in My Neighborhood," in
which he discussed the CAC for the first time, using research he'd
done from the CAC papers on file at Brown University. Diamond was
puzzled when an additional request to Brown for more information was
met with silence; and he now wonders if this was an oversight or the
work of the "Plumbers."

Kurtz ran into the Plumber unit August 11 when he requested CAC
documents at the University of Illinois library in Chicago. Kurtz was
denied access, and there have been several inconsistent explanations
as to why. What is now believed more accurate is that the former
executive director of the CAC, Ken Rolling, who was a long-standing
associate of both Ayers and Obama, contacted the library officials to
stop Kurtz's inquiry.

There are inconsistent statements made by Rolling about the reason for
and timing of his intervention, and he told the Chicago Tribune that
he got involved because of surfing on the net from his home in
Mississippi, despite the fact that there was no mention of the CAC on
the net before August 11 -- except in Steve Diamond's blog.

What is clear is that by mid-August Rolling was in communication with
major University of Illinois officials, including B. Joseph White, the
university's president, Thomas Bearrows, the university's counsel, and
Tom Hardy, the university's executive director for university
relations. An August 23 Ken Rolling e-mail to Bearrows (obtained by
the Freedom of Information Act) points to telephone communications the
day before between all of the principals involved in the decision to
withhold the documents from Kurtz and others.

What is not answered at this time is when and why Rolling was in
regular contact with university officials, though the few facts
indicate Rolling began his interference -- and Diamond calls him "the
lead Plumber" -- at exactly the same time Kurtz made his request:
August 11. Did a university official give Rolling a heads-up?

Most significantly, the August 23 e-mail indicates a range of
materials that Rolling wants to review personally and to restrict in
the documents. "I can be at the UIC library between 9:00 am and 10:00
am on Monday August 25 to review the files." Much of the material
Rolling aimed to review relates to the first year of the CAC, 1995,
when Ayers and Obama were most active together in making decisions on
the large cash awards. Thanks to the FOIA, we know the response by
Bearrows to Rolling's request was suggestive -- "as promised, we will
carefully consider the concerns that you identify..."

Importantly, we do know that at least one of the awards in 1995, the
largest that year, went to a group led by Ayers and his partner and
fellow radical Mike Klonsky.

Who is Ken Rolling? He was a member of the Woods Foundation board that
was responsible for awarding the grant that first brought Barack Obama
to Chicago as a community organizer. Later, Ayers is said to have been
involved in choosing Rolling to be executive director of the CAC.

It seems more than coincidence that Obama, as a 33 year-old junior
lawyer at a modest Chicago law firm, was then brought onto the CAC
board as chairman, despite the prominence of other members that
included two university presidents. In a September 10 New York Times
article on Obama and education that mentions Ayers and depends upon
Rolling as an informant, one of the presidents, Stanley O. Ikenberry
of the University of Illinois, remembered about the choice of Obama as
chair, "It was unusual: here you had a person trained in the law
chairing a board on school reform."

The CAC documents were again opened to the public on August 26,
several days after the exchange of information between Rolling and
library officials. We await Stanley Kurtz's forthcoming articles to
explicate the details of the Ayers-Obama-Rolling CAC working
relationship. What is not clear is whether or not all the CAC
materials are yet available for the full discovery of the relationship
between the unrepentant radical Ayers and the guarded presidential
candidate Obama.

http://www.johnbatchelorshow.com
Old September 14th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 14, 3:03*pm, wrote:

Importantly, we do know that at least one of the awards in 1995, THE
LARGEST that year, went to a group led by Ayers and his partner and
fellow radical Mike Klonsky.

http://www.johnbatchelorshow.com

Who is Mike Klonsky?

Mike Klonsky is one of the founders of Communist Party (Marxist-
Leninist) (USA) and the Students for a Democratic Society a fervent
Obama supporter, friend and former member of the terrorist group the
Weatherman.
http://www.theminorityreportblog.com...riend_of_obama

(...) a notorious ally of Bill Ayers for many years, Mike Klonsky, is
an open member of the Obama campaign. Klonsky runs a blog on the
official Obama website here where he claims to be a "professor of
education"... and says he blogs for Obama on "education politics and
teaching for social justice."

Who is Mike Klonsky? Well, on one level, he might just appear to be a
protege of Bill Ayers in the education world. He received, as I detail
below, a $175,000 grant from the Ayers/Obama-led Annenberg Challenge
to run the Small Schools Workshop that he and Ayers started in Chicago
to push their school reform agenda.

But that is only half the story. Klonsky was one of the most
destructive hardline maoists in the SDS in the late 60's who emerged
from SDS to form a pro-Chinese sect called the October League that
later became the Beijing-recognized Communist Party (Marxist-
Leninist). As chairman of the party, Klonsky travelled to Beijing
itself in 1977 and, literally, toasted the Chinese stalinist
leadership who, in turn, "hailed the formation of the CP(ML) as
'reflecting the aspirations of the proletariat and working people,'
effectively recognizing the group as the all-but-official US Maoist
party." (Elbaum, Revolution in the Air, 228).

I know of no indications that Klonsky has ever expressed any regrets
about that activity. Perhaps like his SDS comrade, Ayers, he, too,
thinks he did not do enough back then. In my view they did more than
enough.

An excellent profile of that maoist milieu is available in a book
called Revolution in the Air by Max Elbaum,
http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Air...282892&sr=8-13
a first hand participant whose sympathy for the maoism of the period
does not get in the way of an excellent account of these idiot savants
of the left.

How is it possible that someone of Klonsky's ilk would now be playing
a visible role in the Obama campaign itself on such an important issue
as education policy - apparently with free reign to push his
authoritarian "social justice" agenda?

http://globallabor.blogspot.com/2008...ghborhood.html
Old September 14th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default TONIGHT: John Batchelor Show - McCain to crippled to point andclick

wrote:
On Sep 14, 3:03 pm, wrote:
Importantly, we do know that at least one of the awards in 1995, THE
LARGEST that year, went to a group led by Ayers and his partner and
fellow radical Mike Klonsky.

http://www.johnbatchelorshow.com

Bill Ayers helped end the war and thus saved lives. He is an American hero.

John Batchelor is a joke.

Question: if McCain is too crippled to work a computer, how come he can
grill barbecue ribs?

"I have so much nervous energy, it keeps me moving,” said McCain,
dressed in jeans, running shoes, a sweatshirt and baseball cap as he
used tongs to flip the ribs."

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...ter_supre.html
Old September 15th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Obama-nation -imply- John "Smiley" McCain to crippled to{be President}

On Sep 14, 2:42*pm, Dave wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 14, 3:03 pm, wrote:
Importantly, we do know that at least one of the awards in 1995, THE
LARGEST that year, went to a group led by Ayers and his partner and
fellow radical Mike Klonsky.

http://www.johnbatchelorshow.com

Bill Ayers helped end the war and thus saved lives. *He is an American hero.

John Batchelor is a joke.

- Question: *if McCain is too crippled to work a computer,
- how come he can grill barbecue ribs?

"I have so much nervous energy, it keeps me moving,” said McCain,
dressed in jeans, running shoes, a sweatshirt and baseball cap as he
used tongs to flip the ribs."

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po.../john_mccain_g...

Dave {The Obama-nation} -writes-
" Question: if McCain is too crippled to work a computer,
how come he can grill barbecue ribs?"

Dave you are a clear example of a Liberal Democrat
"McCain to crippled to" {Be President} lacking All
Humanity toward any Conservative.

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and
a Hero : NOT 'crippled'

The Obama-nation -imply- John "Smiley" McCain to crippled to {be
President}

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and a Hero :
As a result of His Service to America in the US Military.

* Can the 'draft-dodger' Barack Hussein Obama II
say the same . . . NO.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c5e7081f6d5687
http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/...for-the-draft/

* Selective Service and the Draft ?
Barack Hussein Obama II Did He ? -or- Didn't He ?
http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...skJ/commentary

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and a Hero :
As a result of Being a Prisoner-of-War fighting for America.

* Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ttwendt/gGxzPV

Old September 15th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Dave {The Obama-nation} -writes-
" Question: if McCain is too crippled to work a computer,
how come he can grill barbecue ribs?"

Dave you are a clear example of a Liberal Democrat
"McCain to crippled to" {Be President} lacking All
Humanity toward any Conservative.

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and
a Hero : NOT 'crippled'

If McCain is too honorably disabled to work a mouse with his cute
little hands, how does he work magic on the grill, with tongs even?

Old September 15th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Barack Hussein Obama II Did He ? -or- Didn't He ?http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ffman/gGxskJ/c...

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and a Hero :
As a result of Being a Prisoner-of-War fighting for America.

* Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"http://my..barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV

From the comments section

"Hillary hinted that there was some secret about B. Obama that would
affect his electability, but never revealed it out of party loyalty.
Maybe this was it."

It would seem to me she has an obligation to the American people.
Unless, of course, she is a Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist. Uh huh.

"It appears that while Senator Obama was away at college in
California, his World War II veteran Grandfather filed a Selective
Service registration for Obama in Hawaii after Obama refused to
register."

"The signature on the registration form is not Senator Obama's
signature. That is why Senator Obama refuses to release his Selective
Service registration."

Ooh, this is a good one RHF. Thanks for this.
Old September 15th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Sep 14, 6:35 pm, RHF wrote:

* Selective Service and the Draft ?
Barack Hussein Obama II Did He ? -or- Didn't He
?http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ffman/gGxskJ/c...

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and a Hero :
As a result of Being a Prisoner-of-War fighting for America.

* Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft
registration)"http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV

From the comments section

"Hillary hinted that there was some secret about B. Obama that would
affect his electability, but never revealed it out of party loyalty.
Maybe this was it."

It would seem to me she has an obligation to the American people.
Unless, of course, she is a Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist. Uh huh.

"It appears that while Senator Obama was away at college in
California, his World War II veteran Grandfather filed a Selective
Service registration for Obama in Hawaii after Obama refused to
register."

"The signature on the registration form is not Senator Obama's
signature. That is why Senator Obama refuses to release his Selective
Service registration."

Ooh, this is a good one RHF. Thanks for this.

Couple questions for you:

1) do you take some blogger's word for everything?

2) have you had the signature verified (or not) by a handwriting expert?

I know that my own signature has changed substantially since I was college
age (you could actually READ it back then.)

Old September 15th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 14, 9:49*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 14, 6:35 pm, RHF wrote:

* Selective Service and the Draft ?
Barack Hussein Obama II Did He ? -or- Didn't He
?http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ffman/gGxskJ/c....

John "Smiley" McCain is Honorably "Disabled" and a Hero :
As a result of Being a Prisoner-of-War fighting for America.

* Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft
registration)"http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV

From the comments section

[...]

Are you another Liberal Fascist Imbicile?
The FBI will simply compare your signatures from the same time frame.

Which public Calipornia schools did you attend?
Old September 15th 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

Couple questions for you:

1) do you take some blogger's word for everything?

2) have you had the signature verified (or not) by a handwriting expert?

I know that my own signature has changed substantially since I was college
age (you could actually READ it back then.)

Are you another Liberal Fascist Imbicile?
The FBI will simply compare your signatures from the same time frame.

Which public Calipornia schools did you attend?

I attended school back when schools still taught something, thank you very
much. And not in California.

And the only imbeciles are the ones that buy into everything they hear or
read. Especially on the internet.

As for the FBI comparing signatures, if they were inclined to do so, they
would have done so by this time.

Plenty of legitimate issues for/against both candidates and their VP
candidates as well, without making much ado about nothing at all.