Old September 19th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an Official Agency of the Canadian Government calls Americans "White Trash"

In article ,
Dave wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:55:17 -0700, Telamon wrote:

In article ,
none ""dave\"@(none)" wrote:

dxAce wrote:

RHF wrote:

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an Official Agency of
the Canadian Government calls Americans "White Trash"
-attributed-to- CBC Columnist Heather Mallick

Obviously another clueless Canadian ****.

Steve, you just proved that she was right. WTG.

Have you read the stupid crap she has written? She is a nut case.

I just read the evil article. Very tame. Very spot-on.

http://news.spreadit.org/thats-all-w...r-mallick-cbc-
palinheather-mallick-sarah-palin-blast/

You need to read more of what she has written to get a sense of where
she is coming from. She is a nut case.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 20th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 19, 11:17*am, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:55:17 -0700, Telamon wrote:

Obviously another clueless Canadian ****.

Steve, you just proved that she was right. *WTG.

- - Have you read the stupid crap she has written?
- - She is a nut case.

- Did she call anybody a vulgar name?

Dave,

To any self-respecting White Person who believes
in True Equality : "White Trash" is like using
'The-N-Word' and should not be Tolerated [.]

"White Trash" is a Class-Warfare Term used by
Elitist to create Hatred between Classes of People.
It is Anti-Equality with respect to All People.

EXAMPLE - Would anyone dare to say : Black Trash ?
-or- Yellow Trash ? -or- Brown Trash ? - Everyone
whould instantly call them a Racist.

"White Trash" is a RACIST Term and Can Not Be Allowed
To Be Used [.]

Especially when African-Americans use the words
"White Trash" with Venon {Hatred} when they Speak It.
Old September 20th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:20:28 -0700, Telamon wrote:

Did she call anybody a vulgar name?

Yeah, I'd start with white trash as vulgar.

White trash and vulgar mean the same thing. The lady is right, we should
be embarassed by our hillbilly selves.
Old September 20th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 19, 4:49*pm, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:20:28 -0700, Telamon wrote:

- - - Did she call anybody a vulgar name?

"White Trash" can be used as both an Elitist Slur
and an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

- - Yeah, I'd start with white trash as vulgar.

"White Trash" goes beyond 'vulgar' : Is is as
a minimum an Elitist Slur; and often used as
an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

- White trash and vulgar mean the same thing.
-*The lady is right, we should be embarassed
- by our hillbilly selves.

Dave - You can be embarassed by your 'hillbilly' self
-but- This son of a 'hillbilly' is PROUD of his All
American Heritage being a Heinz-57-American. ~ RHF
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Heinz-57
Old September 21st 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 20, 8:46*am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
If DX Ace was working for Voice of American and
saying these things in his Official Duty as an
Employee of the VOA and the US Government - YES

-b-u-t- DX Ace AIN'T [.]

-w-h-i-l-e-

- - Heather Mallick was in-fact working for The Canadian
- - Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) and saying/writing
- - these things in HER Official Duty as an Employee of
- - the CBC and the Canadian Government - yes, Yes. YES !

- Unlike some foreign Governments, who censor
- their staff, it would appear there is still
- a bit of artistic freedom at the CBC.

Mike - Racist Hate Speech is NOT 'artisitc freedom'
it is Racism plain and simple.

"White Trash" can be used as both an Elitist Slur
and an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

"White Trash" goes beyond 'vulgar' : Is is as
a minimum an Elitist Slur; and often used as
an Overtly Racist Insult. [Racial Hate Speech]
Racism -is- Racism : Be It White -or- Black

mike - kiss-good-bye you so-called moral-high-ground
-wrt- your rants about dx aces' words. you have been
proven to be one more two faced liberal from canada
with a long nose and a short memory ~ RHF

Old October 6th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an OfficialAgency of the Canadian Government calls Americans "White Trash" - FinallyAPOLOGIZES

On Sep 19, 4:01*am, RHF wrote:
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
an Official Agency of the Canadian Government
calls Americans "WhiteTrash"
-attributed-to- CBC Columnist Heather Mallickhttp://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/18/columnists-labeling-palin-bac...
? Has Heather Mallick Been Reprimanded / Removed ? - NO.
- - - Write/Call/eMail the CBC and Canada's Government
*.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an Official
Agency of the Canadian Government calls Sarah Palin [R-VP]
a "Porn Actress"
-attributed-to- CBC Columnist Heather Mallickhttp://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5102
? Has the CBC Posted an Apology / Retraction ? - NO.
- - - Write/Call/eMail the CBC and Canada's Government
*.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an Official
Agency of the Canadian Government attacks Sarah Palin's
[R-VP] 17-Year-Old Daughter Bristol "pramface" and
other Family Memebers as "Rednecks" and "Ratboy"
-attributed-to- CBC Columnist Heather Mallickhttp://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2083
? Has the Canadian Government made an Official Inquiry,
or Official / Retraction ? - NO.
- - - Write/Call/eMail the CBC and Canada's Government
*.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) an Official
Agency of the Canadian Government attacks the Great US
State of Alaska and it's Citizens as "frontier state
full of Drunks and Crazy People."
-attributed-to- CBC Columnist Heather Mallickhttp://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5098
? Has the Canadian Government made an Official Inquiry,
or Official / Retraction to the State of Alaska ? - NO.
- - - Write/Call/eMail the CBC and Canada's Government
*.

On Sep 18, wrote:
- Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
The Baracking of America© = AMERICA GOD DAMN !
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
*.
Phony Fake little 'rhf' using my screen ID
that's old news : Todays News is charlie rangel,
Charlie Rangel. CHARLIE RANGEL [D-NY] !http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles..._controversies
*.
THE BIGGER NEWS is US Congress Adjourns During
the Biggest Financial and Ecomomic Crisis since
the Great Depression
* US Senate Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
we don't know what to do . . . Blame Bush
* US House Leader Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
we could come back if needed . . . Blame Bush
* Democrats and Republicans Both Parties Check-Out
and Went Home All Blaming Bush
FACT IS - BLAME THE "DO NOTHING" US CONGRESS ~RHF
*.

State Run Canadian Media Corp. Apologizes for Palin-Smearing Article
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-...earing-article
YES the State run Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
has finally Apologized for the Obscene Racist Attack on
Governor Sarah Palin : "white trash" "porn actress" etc . . .
Old October 9th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Video - CBC Apology for Heather Mallick's Sexest and Racist Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJWLi3n-xjw
Old October 10th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Man Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop-ins
most welcome.

Serious inquiries only.

P.S.
Justin I received your email and yes my home is open to you and your
friends anytime you need a "crash pad". I've sent my address, looking
forward to meeting you.