Old September 18th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy aka RHF is showing panic

On Sep 17, 11:16 am, wrote:

Dave, I believe the only poster reading Roy's post, is this salty dog fish sock/ poster. But, not a surprise, neo-Cons are famous for the lies they spout.

You mean not everyone is blocking off 2 hours a day to sort through
his postings? Taking copious notes, devouring every linked article and
running out and sharing his world saving research with friends and
neighbors? I certainly am! In fact I've quit my job so I can sit at
the computer awaiting his scholarship!
Old September 18th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Baracking of America©

On Sep 17, 5:28*pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:16 am, wrote:

Dave, I believe the only poster reading Roy's post, is this salty dog fish sock/ poster. But, not a surprise, neo-Cons are famous for the lies they spout.

- You mean not everyone is blocking off 2 hours a day to sort through
- his postings? Taking copious notes, devouring every linked article
and
- running out and sharing his world saving research with friends and
- neighbors? I certainly am! In fact I've quit my job so I can sit at
- the computer awaiting his scholarship!

pHONY sALTY fISH sAUSE -if- It takes you more than
5 Minutes to Read what I Post a Day - you need help ~ RHF
Old September 18th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default McCain Voted With Bush 91%: McCain + Bush = 4 more years of theMcSAME

See Complete Republican Administration Corruption and Scandal List at
http://www.netrootsmass.net/Hugh/Bush_list.html
Old September 19th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

Panic in Tehran! HD Radio² Shortwave 1 March 8th 07 10:27 PM
I seem to have forgotten the weekly FAQ, don't panic, here it is! Polymath Homebrew 3 October 16th 05 08:06 PM
I seem to have forgotten the weekly FAQ, don't panic, here it is! Polymath Policy 3 October 16th 05 08:06 PM
HAM RADIO IS SHOWING ITS STUFF NOW !!!!!! Dan/W4NTI Policy 202 September 9th 05 12:10 AM
OK why is there nothing showing? Radioman General 5 August 21st 03 08:34 PM