Old September 18th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The PROMISE of Barack Hussein Obama II "Images"

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:32:38 -0700, RHF wrote:

Are joke pictures the most intelligent argument a republican't has?
At least we don't have a joke candidate like the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Tell your little boy it's time to go home and work on that 'Community Organizer'
shtick.

Not surprisingly, you are getting philosophies mixed up. It is Bush and
Cheney that are the Marxist-Leninists. Your government bailed out AIG
and now owns 80% of worthless stock.

You never should have gotten a business degree from a place that
advertises on the back of a matchbook.

Maybe you did, boy, but I didn't.

You've got the basics wrong - the business school couldn't have been any
good.

JB

Old September 18th 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:32:38 -0700, RHF wrote:

Are joke pictures the most intelligent argument a republican't has?
At least we don't have a joke candidate like the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Tell your little boy it's time to go home and work on that 'Community Organizer'
shtick.

Not surprisingly, you are getting philosophies mixed up. It is Bush and
Cheney that are the Marxist-Leninists. Your government bailed out AIG
and now owns 80% of worthless stock.

You never should have gotten a business degree from a place that
advertises on the back of a matchbook.

Maybe you did, boy, but I didn't.

You've got the basics wrong - the business school couldn't have been any
good.

It had to be good, as it wasn't in CanaDuh!

Old September 19th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:32:38 -0700, RHF wrote:

Are joke pictures the most intelligent argument a republican't has?
At least we don't have a joke candidate like the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Tell your little boy it's time to go home and work on that 'Community Organizer'
shtick.

Not surprisingly, you are getting philosophies mixed up. It is Bush and
Cheney that are the Marxist-Leninists. Your government bailed out AIG
and now owns 80% of worthless stock.

You never should have gotten a business degree from a place that
advertises on the back of a matchbook.
Maybe you did, boy, but I didn't.

You've got the basics wrong - the business school couldn't have been any
good.

It had to be good, as it wasn't in CanaDuh!

We wouldn't take your type of trash in Canada. Now go tote those books
and pretend to learn some business.

JB

Old September 19th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:32:38 -0700, RHF wrote:

Are joke pictures the most intelligent argument a republican't has?
At least we don't have a joke candidate like the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Tell your little boy it's time to go home and work on that 'Community Organizer'
shtick.

Not surprisingly, you are getting philosophies mixed up. It is Bush and
Cheney that are the Marxist-Leninists. Your government bailed out AIG
and now owns 80% of worthless stock.

You never should have gotten a business degree from a place that
advertises on the back of a matchbook.
Maybe you did, boy, but I didn't.

You've got the basics wrong - the business school couldn't have been any
good.

It had to be good, as it wasn't in CanaDuh!

We wouldn't take your type of trash in Canada.

Yeah, you've a surfeit of trash already, boy!

Old September 20th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bernard Peters wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:32:38 -0700, RHF wrote:

Are joke pictures the most intelligent argument a republican't has?
At least we don't have a joke candidate like the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Tell your little boy it's time to go home and work on that 'Community Organizer'
shtick.

Not surprisingly, you are getting philosophies mixed up. It is Bush and
Cheney that are the Marxist-Leninists. Your government bailed out AIG
and now owns 80% of worthless stock.

You never should have gotten a business degree from a place that
advertises on the back of a matchbook.
Maybe you did, boy, but I didn't.

You've got the basics wrong - the business school couldn't have been any
good.
It had to be good, as it wasn't in CanaDuh!

We wouldn't take your type of trash in Canada.

Yeah, you've a surfeit of trash already, boy!

Very good! You've learned to tote a dictionary! Now tote those business
books and try to pretend to learn something about business!

JB