Old September 23rd 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

Old September 23rd 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 23, 1:48*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. *Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. *Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

What facts? LOL - the ones you and only the companies that have
something to gain spew....oh yeah those companies. You state all these
so called 'facts'........which could be made up to bring in the sheep.
They brought in three people in my family and all three of them no
longer even have their HD radios. So no matter what you say or what
stats you quote I am only speaking from 'real life' not made up agenda
'surveys'....and HD lost.
Old September 23rd 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message
Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

They used to, before you went all gaga over FM and let the MW go to ****
by letting cheap light dimmers and other triac based bull**** violate
Part 15 for years and years.