Old September 23rd 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Problem With Hybrid Digital

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

Old September 23rd 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 23, 1:48*am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. *Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. *Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

What facts? LOL - the ones you and only the companies that have
something to gain spew....oh yeah those companies. You state all these
so called 'facts'........which could be made up to bring in the sheep.
They brought in three people in my family and all three of them no
longer even have their HD radios. So no matter what you say or what
stats you quote I am only speaking from 'real life' not made up agenda
'surveys'....and HD lost.
Old September 23rd 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message
Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs have
nice coverage.

They used to, before you went all gaga over FM and let the MW go to ****
by letting cheap light dimmers and other triac based bull**** violate
Part 15 for years and years.
Old September 24th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs
have
nice coverage.

Eduardo - You seem like a nice guy - you really you do - but as for
someone who thinks clearly enough to interpret facts..... I don't
think so. You're carrying too much baggage to be able to accurately
do that. You've been at you current position too long and are
essentially burned-out.

Hardly. I have only been at my current postion for a couple of years.

Heck, you have been a BS generator your whole life. No need to be modest
about that.

SNIP

I made it on my own since I was a teen. What have you done?

This is true for most people but for most it was a choice when to go out
on their own. I'm sure you were kicked out of the house.

By the way, where are the low power chipsets? I must have missed
them. Fortunately most private industry see it for what it is - a
dead end - and want no part of it. Now, spin that Eduardo.

They are being built into receivers now.

This is just more Eduardo brand Baloney.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 24th 08, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Hardly. I have only been at my current postion for a couple of years.

Heck, you have been a BS generator your whole life. No need to be modest
about that.

You are drinking the Holland-made type of drink powder. If you are in the
class of dxAce, and chose not to believe sourced, provable data, that is
your problem. You can wallow in your ignorance and misconceptions, and
ignore the potential to acquire new knowledge. It has no affect on me.

SNIP

I made it on my own since I was a teen. What have you done?

This is true for most people but for most it was a choice when to go out
on their own. I'm sure you were kicked out of the house.

Most people do not have an investment account at age 8 or 9, and a job at a
real radio station at 13 and own a radio station at 17.

Most people do not subscribe to the 'Pretend to Own' philosophy.

Old September 24th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Eduardo - I never intended for you to comment. Therefore, I'm going
to ignore you. Have a nice day!

Yeah, don't let any facts get in the way, and keep on thinking most AMs
have
nice coverage.

Eduardo - You seem like a nice guy - you really you do - but as for
someone who thinks clearly enough to interpret facts..... I don't
think so. You're carrying too much baggage to be able to accurately
do that. You've been at you current position too long and are
essentially burned-out.

Hardly. I have only been at my current postion for a couple of years.

Anyway, this month brought news from Mexico that, like Canada, they were
going to provide a path for AM stations to migrate to FM since AM listening
is down to 20% in Mexico and AM stations are failing. About 80% could
migrate, and in areas where there are limited channels available even after
reallocating the band, the available ones will be auctioned.

This will make the path to in band digital easier, too.

But, unethical ****s like you will try and force hybrid digital down
the consumers throat and an inept FCC will let them. ****-ups like
you and Struble wouldn't make it on you own without constant
government assistance.

I made it on my own since I was a teen. What have you done?

By the way, where are the low power chipsets? I must have missed
them. Fortunately most private industry see it for what it is - a
dead end - and want no part of it. Now, spin that Eduardo.

They are being built into receivers now.

Who's building them into receivers now? Coby? Give me a break. Sony?
They can't sell what they’ve already made and have a history of making
products with technology nobody wants. Who Eduardo? Why doesn't the
rest of the world know this? If this were true your buddy Bob
"Booble" Struble would be shouting it from the housetops. Ibiquity
likes to make "forward looking" announcements and exagerates anything
that might be remotely positive about hybrid digital. Who's making
low power HD radio receivers?
Old September 24th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Rfburns" wrote in message

Who's building them into receivers now? Coby? Give me a break. Sony?
They can't sell what they’ve already made and have a history of making
products with technology nobody wants. Who Eduardo? Why doesn't the
rest of the world know this? If this were true your buddy Bob
"Booble" Struble would be shouting it from the housetops. Ibiquity
likes to make "forward looking" announcements and exagerates anything
that might be remotely positive about hybrid digital. Who's making
low power HD radio receivers?

Samsung is the biggest name that I saw. Of course, the largest consumer
electronics company in the world is meaningless to you.

Old September 24th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 9:52 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Rfburns" wrote in message

Who's building them into receivers now? Coby? Give me a break. Sony?
They can't sell what they’ve already made and have a history of making
products with technology nobody wants. Who Eduardo? Why doesn't the
rest of the world know this? If this were true your buddy Bob
"Booble" Struble would be shouting it from the housetops. Ibiquity
likes to make "forward looking" announcements and exagerates anything
that might be remotely positive about hybrid digital. Who's making
low power HD radio receivers?

Samsung is the biggest name that I saw. Of course, the largest consumer
electronics company in the world is meaningless to you.

Eduardo, you must have a lot of discretionary time on your hands for a
high power radio exec. Makes me wonder if you have any real
responsibilities since you spend so much time here but I really
appreciate you taking the time to inform us little people.

So when is this radio going to show up? What chips will they use and
how many kilowatts will I need? Does Struble know about this and have
you informed him? He needs to know so that he can make the
appropriate exaggerated announcements. Please tell me so when it
doesn't happen I can inform you of how uniformed you really are.

Since I'm a little people I have lots of time to talk to you.
Old September 24th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Rfburns" wrote in message

[...]

The Samsung, which apparently will also be available for OEM branded third
party units, was on display in Austin at the NAB at the iBiquity booth among
quite a few units, all new, and which included an MP3 player prototype built
with the new Samsung chip. It was not a "hollow sample" but actually worked.

Old September 25th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Hardly. I have only been at my current postion for a couple of years.

Heck, you have been a BS generator your whole life. No need to be modest
about that.

You are drinking the Holland-made type of drink powder. If you are in the
class of dxAce, and chose not to believe sourced, provable data, that is
your problem. You can wallow in your ignorance and misconceptions, and
ignore the potential to acquire new knowledge. It has no affect on me.

I don't drink Eduardo brand Kool-Aid that's for sure.

I made it on my own since I was a teen. What have you done?

This is true for most people but for most it was a choice when to go out
on their own. I'm sure you were kicked out of the house.

Most people do not have an investment account at age 8 or 9, and a job at a
real radio station at 13 and own a radio station at 17.

I did and I had jobs to make the money to put in it. I think most guys
did that at least the people I knew did. What is more important is that
I don't make false claims like you do.

By the way, where are the low power chipsets? I must have missed
them. Fortunately most private industry see it for what it is - a
dead end - and want no part of it. Now, spin that Eduardo.

They are being built into receivers now.

This is just more Eduardo brand Baloney.

They had them at the NAB in Austin last week. Go pound sand.

They had crap. Go beat yourself over the head with a clue stick. Make it
a big one.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California