Old September 26th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What A Real Listener, Me, Says About HD

Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

This is bound to fail. I expect most people won't get it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 27th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

You talking about cognitive anything is humorous on a certain level.
Say "Hi" to Doggie.
Old September 28th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 27, 6:34*am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
Have you ever heard of 'Cognitive' Radio? I read something about it
yesterday somewhere on the internet, I forget where I read it.
cuhulin

- You talking about cognitive anything
- is humorous on a certain level.
- Say "Hi" to Doggie.

Dave - I've got to 'level' with you : That Was D E E P ! ~ RHF