Old September 28th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obama's Disturbing Muslim Outreach

On Sep 23, 3:35*pm, wrote:
Obama's DisturbingMuslimOutreach

Obama'sMuslimOutreach Coordinator, Mazen Asbahi, resigned in August
after only ten days in his position, when it was revealed that he had
ties to groups associated with theMuslimBrotherhood.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article...asp?grpid=6386

The question is no longer about what kind of judgment was used in
bringing Asbahi on a campaign that has been plague with questionable
advisors and mentors, but whether Asbahi has actually left.

Asbahi's official stint on the Obama team ended when it came to light
that he was one of six trustees of Allied Asset Advisors Funds,

http://www.secinfo.com/dR972.59y.c.htm

a subsidiary the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7423

and an advisor to the Dow Jones Islamic Fund. Both NAIT and Dow Jones
Islamic Fund fall under the umbrella of Islamic Society of North
America (ISNA).

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6178

NAIT, which owns nearly a third of all U.S. mosques andMuslim
centers,

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/news.php?p=4563&c=1

many funded by the Saudi government, advocates a radical form of
Islam. In fact, a Chicago Tribune investigation revealed that NAIT
played an important role in the takeover of a Chicago-area mosque by
Islamic fundamentalists who replaced the more moderate leaders.
(Struggle for the soul of Islam; Hard-liners won battle for Bridgeview
mosque," Chicago Tribune, February 8, 2004)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...feb08,0,671213...

In a report annotated by almost 500 sources,

http://globalmbreport.com/wpcontent/...80127_extremis...

the GlobalMuslimBrotherhoodDaily Report concludes that ""ISNA was
created in the matrix of early organizations design to propagate Saudi/MuslimBrotherhoodfundamentalism throughout the world... ISNA and its
key leaders have a disturbing record of association with organizations
and individuals that are accused and/or convicted of providing
assistance to terrorist organizations as defined by the U.S State
Department... The largest body of evidence concerning these
associations relates to ISNA's support of the Palestinian terrorist
groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad."

As with his other radical associations (William Ayers, Samantha Power,
Reverend Wright), Mazen Asbahi may be quietly waiting behind the
scenes to resume his place when the election is over.

Investor's Business Daily reports

http://www.investors.com/editorial/I...ec=16&issue=20....

that Asbahi "has not stopped working on behalf of Obama." *They quote
the "former" coordinator as saying that, "despite his official exit he
was still "110%" behind Obama and that he was participating in
campaign conference calls onMuslimoutreach." *Leaving the campaign
was a "strategic decision," according to Asbahi.

This "strategic" decision brings to mind other similar strategic
decisions by Obama. In an article How Barack Obama learned to love
Israel, (The Electronic Intifada, 4 March 2007)

his friend Ali Abunimah

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1426

criticizes Obama's suddenly positive public expressions about Israel.
Abunimah comes to understand Obama's strategy when the two men run
into each other. "As he [Obama] came in from the cold and took off his
coat, I went up to greet him. He responded warmly, and volunteered,
‘Hey, I'm sorry I haven't said more about Palestine right now, but we
are in a tough primary race. I'm hoping when things calm down I can be
more up front.' He referred to my activism, including columns I was
contributing to The Chicago Tribune critical of Israeli and US policy.
"

Associates who unnerve, if not terrify, most Americans may be
temporarily put aside for "strategic" campaign purposes, but who will
be influencing the course of the nation if there is an Obama
Whitehouse and the President is finally up front?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...urbing_muslim_...

The ObaMao - Saudi Connection

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=74877

List of "Progressives" for ObaMao

http://www.therealbarackobama.wordpr...reds-radicals-...

A List of ObaMao’s Communist Friends and Terrorist Associates

http://obamawho.wordpress.com/2008/0...as-friends-and...

Hello I would like to invite you to visit our website : http://www.ikhwanweb.com/

IKhwanweb is the Muslim Brotherhood"s only official English web site.
The Main office is located in London, although Ikhwanweb has
correspondents in most countries. Our staff is exclusively made of
volunteers and stretched over the five continents.
The Muslim Brotherhood opinions and views can be found under the
sections of MB statements and MB opinions, in addition to the
Editorial Message.
Items posted under "other views" are usually different from these of
the Muslim Brotherhood.
Ikhwanweb does not censor any articles or comments but has the right
only to remove any inappropriate words that defy public taste
Ikhwanweb is not a news website, although we report news that matter
to the Muslim Brotherhood"s cause. Our main misson is to present the
Muslim Brotherhood vision right from the source and rebut
misonceptions about the movement in western societies. We value debate
on the issues and we welcome constructive criticism.

to help inform you about your subject matter,questions

If you have any addition questions you can email us at :