Old September 29th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ObaMao threatening the licenses of TV stations that run NRA ads

On Sep 28, 3:58*pm, wrote:
ObaMao threatening the licenses of TV stations that run NRA ads

http://www.pajamasmedia.com/instapun...es2/024910.php

Prosecutors and sheriffs threatening to prosecute Obama critics?
Missouri Sheriffs & Top Prosecutors Form Obama "Truth Squads" &
Threaten Libel Charges Against Obama Criticshttp://gatewaypundit.blogspot..com/2008/09/missouri-sheriffs-prosecute...

Check out this TV news report from St. Louis, too, which makes clear
that the Obama campaign is behind this.http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

Obama and the Fairness Doctrinehttp://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-and-the-fairness-doctrine/

Barack Obama and his Marxist New Partyhttp://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/08/obama-file-22-barack-obama-danny-...

Barack Obama is used to having his way. Interestingly, he is not a fan
of people pointing out when he’s lying about things like civil rights,
especially that pesky Second Amendment.

That’s why Obama has a team of hired goons - some call them lawyers -
to threaten legal action against those who air his record.http://www.thebitchgirls.us/?p=9252

under the Obama administration, the lawyers sending these letters will
be government employees.http://volokh.com/posts/1222390649.shtml#446562

- Revenge of the Bitter Gun Owners
- Why Obama is vulnerable on the Second Amendment
- http://reason.com/news/show/128973.html

When Every Drug Dealer has a Gun . . .
http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/obama_guns.jpg
Why is Obama Trying to Take Away Yours ?

to make are streets safe from angry citizens
protecting their families and neghborhoods ~ RHF
http://www.nraila.org/media/Pictures...er_sticker.gif
Old September 29th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Male Seeking Younger Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right
wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information.

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy
Old September 29th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

When Every Drug Dealer has a Gun . . .
http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/obama_guns.jpg
Why is Obama Trying to Take Away Yours ?

I was not aware that he was.
Old September 29th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 29, 9:18*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
When Every Drug Dealer has a Gun . . .
http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/obama_guns.jpg
Why is Obama Trying to Take Away Yours ?

I was not aware that he was.

Time is getting short - USE IT NOW!!!
Old September 29th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Kerry couldn't find a friend at the Oxford,Mississippi debate.
www.lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=427388

HAW HAW HAW!
cuhulin

Old October 1st 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Nancy Pelosi's [D-CA] Toxic Speech Kills 2008 FinancialRecovery Bill

Nancy Pelosi's [D-CA] Toxic Speech Kills 2008 Financial Recovery Bill
causes One Trillion Dollar Loss in the US Stock Market.