RadioBanter

-   -   ObaMao Jugend singt für Änderung (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137238-obamao-jugend-singt-f%FCr-%C4nderung.html)

[email protected] October 2nd 08 03:40 PM

ObaMao Jugend singt für Änderung

This ObaMao Propaganda video was produced in part by Jeff Zucker.
The same Jeff Zucker who canned Don Imus for saying, "nappy-headed
ho's."

der Führer ObaMao über alles
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-fur-anderung/

Clairbear October 3rd 08 02:53 AM

ObaMao Jugend singt für Änderung

wrote in
:

This ObaMao Propaganda video was produced in part by Jeff Zucker.
The same Jeff Zucker who canned Don Imus for saying, "nappy-headed
ho's."

der Führer ObaMao über alles
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....jugend-singt-f
ur-anderung/

Creapy I guess we will be calling Obama Great Leader if we let him win
I guess liberal kool-aid will be part of the school lunch program in the
new liberal age of Obama
Scary that they are exploiting kids just like the commies and the Nazis