Old October 2nd 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

Default ObaMao Jugend singt für Änderung

This ObaMao Propaganda video was produced in part by Jeff Zucker.
The same Jeff Zucker who canned Don Imus for saying, "nappy-headed
ho's."

der Führer ObaMao über alles
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....-fur-anderung/
Old October 3rd 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

wrote in
:

This ObaMao Propaganda video was produced in part by Jeff Zucker.
The same Jeff Zucker who canned Don Imus for saying, "nappy-headed
ho's."

der Führer ObaMao über alles
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....jugend-singt-f
ur-anderung/

Creapy I guess we will be calling Obama Great Leader if we let him win
I guess liberal kool-aid will be part of the school lunch program in the
new liberal age of Obama
Scary that they are exploiting kids just like the commies and the Nazis

ObaMao is GAY! [email protected] Shortwave 2 September 21st 08 07:42 AM
ObaMao is GAY! John Barnard Shortwave 0 September 20th 08 03:34 AM
ObaMao is GAY! n8wwm mrbindwell \(fatboy\) Antenna 0 September 19th 08 01:15 AM
ObaMao is GAY! [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 19th 08 12:20 AM