Old October 3rd 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

On Oct 3, 8:54*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Oct 3, 6:49*am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

They now have the audacity to come out from the dark

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ommunist-criss....

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

- - And there are no skinheads for Palin?

- Plenty of John Birchers, though. ;-)

John Birch Society
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_R._Thompson

-dang- Those Great Americans Patriots are still
around fighting the good fight for Truth, Justice
and the American Way - gbto&a ~ RHF
http://www.usa-patriotism.com/
Old October 3rd 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin {US Army} to Iraq

On Oct 3, 10:02*am, Drifter wrote:
Dave wrote:
wrote:
Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

They now have the audacity to come out from the dark

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ommunist-criss....

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

- - And there are no skinheads for Palin?

- Only her son.

Drifter that easy for you to say after all it requires
no-skin-off-your-head to repeat another manufacture
Democrat Lie and Liberal Media Distortion.

Drifter - I guess all Members of the US Military are
SkinHeads to 'you' - classic liberal democrat thinking.

Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin to Iraq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQTO2NEav8

Drifter - Sort of like Barack "H" Obama's statement
that US Troops are just "Air Raiding Villages and
Killing Civilians in Afghanistan.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...es-kills..html
[ Democrats -really- Support Our Troops - NOT ! ]
Old October 4th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Joe Biden Sends Off His Son Beau Biden {DEL ANG} to Iraq

Dave wrote:
wrote:
Communist Party USA Executive Vice-Chair Stumping for ObaMao!

They now have the audacity to come out from the dark

http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ommunist-criss....

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

- - And there are no skinheads for Palin?

- Only her son.

Drifter that easy for you to say after all it requires
no-skin-off-your-head to repeat another manufacture
Democrat Lie and Liberal Media Distortion.

Drifter - I guess all Members of the US Military are
SkinHeads to 'you' - classic liberal democrat thinking.

Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin to Iraqhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQTO2NEav8

Drifter - Sort of like Barack "H" Obama's statement
that US Troops are just "Air Raiding Villages and
Killing Civilians in Afghanistan.http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...raids-villages...
[ Democrats -really- Support Our Troops - NOT ! ]
*.
Drifter -HERE EAT IT UP- Sarah Palin Family Meetinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJS9yoHQms
*.
hope this gets you off for the day ~ RHF
*.
-ps- Drifter but imagine 'if' this was featuring Hillary Clinton
or Michelle Obama - YOU WORLD BE OUTRAGED !
*.

(OT) : Joe Biden Sends Off His Son Beau Biden {DEL ANG} to Iraq
http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCan.../idUSN03348620
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...ef=mpstoryview
Old October 4th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin {US Army} to Iraq, Little roy-boy.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:10:11 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

- - And there are no skinheads for Palin?

- Only her son.

Drifter that easy for you to say after all it requires
no-skin-off-your-head to repeat another manufacture
Democrat Lie and Liberal Media Distortion.

Drifter - I guess all Members of the US Military are
SkinHeads to 'you' - classic liberal democrat thinking.

Gee wiz there roy-boy. You just run your mouth, not knowing who your
talking about. I know your a "chicken-hawk", you never had the balls
to put your own ass in harms way. You don't know this gentleman
pulled 3 tours in his war. That's 36 months there roy-boy. He did
his duty to his country. All you ever did was run you mouth. He
earned his "Green Beanie". Just like the big dogs. And you did what?
Run your mouth, throw dirt at others; yep, your a real christian.
JC would be proud of you. Why don't you ask him about the metals
he earned. How about 4 Purple Hearts? How many metals you got there
roy-boy? You never did squat in your wasted little life. Your just a
bitter little man. All you post is bull, lies and crap. you should run
a tag line that says "fair and unbalanced". Just crawl back under your
rock, you don't rate playing with the big boys.

OJ.
Old October 4th 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Gee wiz there joe. you don't need to defend me or anyone else
with that fool. i kill-filed him months ago. and it's no ones
business about my private life. or is this just your way of
telling me you read my file, or that book. no thanks joe, i
don't need anyone backing me up on a news group. why don't
you slime your way back to that other group? but, i did get
a laugh over your fair and unbalanced line.

Drifter...

Old October 4th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Sarah Palin Sends Off Her Son Track Palin {US Army} to...

When I got my first crew cut haircut in the Army at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962, (Company D 5 2) that didn't mean I was a skin head.
cuhulin

Old October 4th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
When I got my first crew cut haircut in the Army at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962, (Company D 5 2) that didn't mean I was a skin head.
cuhulin

In 1962, everybody was skinheads.
Old October 4th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was a f...... meathead!
cuhulin

Old October 4th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

none wrote:
wrote:
When I got my first crew cut haircut in the Army at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962, (Company D 5 2) that didn't mean I was a skin head.
cuhulin

In 1962, everybody was skinheads.

Half the NBA must be SkinHeads D'Oh! ~ RHF