Old October 5th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His BirthCertificate In Three Days

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
to produce his birth certificate.

A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
internet… but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
site that released the copy of the online version… adding fuel to the
fire.

To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
“vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
from the state.

A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.

The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
by filing a motion to dismiss….

And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
dual national until his 18th birthday.

The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2...udge-orders-ob...

http://www.ObamaCrimes.com

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

You would think that Obama would kill this as fast as he could. [There
must be something to it]

Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?
Notice that none of people posting this claim can find the alleged
order on the web site of the court.

Old October 6th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
talk.

wrote in message
Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?

Nevermind if the case is real or not, the fact that the story is out
is enough...Seriously, why doesn't he show hist BC to someone that is
credible? [Why did he pick MoveOn to begin with?]

Old October 6th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:17:31 -0400, "robw"
wrote:

The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
talk.

LOL That's from noddyboy, the moron who thought that dividing 700
billion dollars among the US adult population would give everyone 200
thousand dollars..

wrote in message
Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?

Nevermind if the case is real or not, the fact that the story is out
is enough...Seriously, why doesn't he show hist BC to someone that is
credible? [Why did he pick MoveOn to begin with?]

Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own
highest value and, like all of man’s values, it has to be
earned.
_Ayn Rand "ATLAS SHRUGGED"
Old October 6th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His Birth...

Which is right? Pahk da cah,(Boston speak) or Park the car.Aluminum or
aluminum (Brit speak). Australia or Australasia.(OZ speak) Nuclear or
Nukular.(Sarah speak)
cuhulin

Old October 6th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

First off, I said I was quoting something a friend read.

Secondly, I said the article stated citizens 18 +.

Did you ever learn to read?

Now, that said, I'm in the public (shopping malls and lifestyle centers,
etc.) and the only time I ever hear this tripe is from people who are right
wing talk fans.

Old October 6th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:24:09 -0400, "robw"
wrote:

First off, I said I was quoting something a friend read.

LOL...and you apparently thought it was accurate enough to repeat
it..

Secondly, I said the article stated citizens 18 +.

...of which there are about 210,000,000 to 225,000,000...

and dividing 750 billion into that comes to about 3000, not the 200
thousand you claimed...

Did you ever learn to read?

LOL That's from Noddy who is most obviously math-challenged...

Old October 6th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Barack Obama's Cop Killer Supporters. www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

Old October 6th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

I was merely posting what a friend read.

That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
participants.

Not into.

Math?

Old October 6th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:05:19 -0400, "robw"
wrote:

I was merely posting what a friend read.

Your friend is a dunce, and you're a moron for not catching it before
you repeated it LOL Like it's not obvious..

That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
participants.

Not into.

Math?

LOL So that's the best you can do?

I mis-stated verbiage

you got the answer wrong....

.. .

Old October 6th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

wrote:

I was merely posting what a friend read.

Why?

That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
participants.

Not into.

What do you think "into" means in this regard?

Math?

.. .