Old October 6th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

Default YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPM8Vi-rHS8

George Soros
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

America Votes
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6527

Daily KOS
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7299

Iraq Veterans Against The War
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7305

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6968

Media Matters
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7150

Move On
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6201

Democrat Party
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6214
Old October 6th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

God damn, you been hanging out w/ Roy Fisk? You have apparently learned
how to take 200 lines to say nothing.
Old October 6th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

On Oct 5, 9:56*pm, wrote:
YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

Youtube is not a valid source for information. At all! Nothing on it
is verified by the site and the only time when people argue for what
is posted is when the people are desperate for those lies. If you
want to watch Family Guy clips, or videos of idiots falling off their
skateboards, then Youtube is the site to go to. For the truth, you
might as well go to stupid****.com.
Old October 13th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

On 2008-10-06 12:02:25 -0400, said:

On Oct 5, 9:56*pm, wrote:
YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

Youtube is not a valid source for information. *At all! *Nothing on it
is verified by the site and the only time when people argue for what
is posted is when the people are desperate for those lies. *If you
want to watch Family Guy clips, or videos of idiots falling off their
skateboards, then Youtube is the site to go to. *For the truth, you
might as well go to stupid****.com.

Stop advertising your website here, you stupid ****.

carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

I didn't advertise one, you retard.
Old October 13th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wouldn't know.I never go to youtube.Or anything wiki wiki woo woo
either.
cuhulin

Old October 13th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oh, that's google woo woo, censoring.Those google queers!
cuhulin

Old October 14th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

On 2008-10-13 19:34:17 -0400, Phil said:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:00:35 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

On Oct 6, 9:02*am, wrote:
On Oct 5, 9:56*pm, wrote:

YouTube, Censorship, and Barack Obama: What's the Connection?

Youtube is not a valid source for information. *At all! *Nothing on it
is verified by the site and the only time when people argue for what
is posted is when the people are desperate for those lies. *If you
want to watch Family Guy clips, or videos of idiots falling off their
skateboards, then Youtube is the site to go to. *For the truth, you
might as well go to stupid****.com.

OK - So an 'actual' Video of McCain, Obama or Palin
is NOT Valid Information -dah- dream-on ~ RHF

That really depends on who's editing it and how out of context it is.
And since those who edit youtube videos don't have to answer to
anyone....

"...don't have to answer to anyone...." Sounds like your hero Ghouliani.

carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Old October 15th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

Default o

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

P.S. Justin and Dylan yes that is my home address. You are welcome to
stay with me, come over when you get into town, I am a night owl so
don't worry about the hour. Looking forward to seeing you!
Old October 15th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.elections,nyc.general,misc.invest.stocks

On Oct 6, 11:02 am, wrote:

Youtube is not a valid source for information. At all!

Of course not!

For premium bloviation, I like Sports Soup !

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d

..-=d00b
..