RadioBanter

-   -   John McCain Soils Pants During Debate: Forced To Bolt Studio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137478-john-mccain-soils-pants-during-debate-forced-bolt-studio.html)

[email protected] October 8th 08 06:53 AM

John McCain Soils Pants During Debate: Forced To Bolt Studio

immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

Dave[_18_] October 8th 08 02:39 PM

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

Drifter October 8th 08 05:30 PM

Dave wrote:
wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

I'm sure Cindy-bot was waiting in the wings with a fresh depends
for him. he puts the "Old", in grand old party.

bpnjensen October 8th 08 06:40 PM

On Oct 7, 10:53*pm, wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

What European press, perchance?

[email protected] October 8th 08 08:53 PM

On Oct 8, 9:39*am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

he's Way too old for it

Hammondlover October 8th 08 10:33 PM

On Oct 8, 3:53*pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39*am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

*he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

RHF October 9th 08 02:56 PM

(OT) : Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate Votes For People LikeThemselves

On Oct 9, 5:52*am, Dave wrote:
Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.
He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

*he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

- If I was running for President, I wouldn't vote for me.

Dave - On that we can agree.
-ps- I would NOT Vote for 'you' either ;-)

- The biggest mistake the dumbass electorate
- makes is voting for people like themselves.

Dave - Many/Most People LIKE Themselves; and to
use your words; them being the 'dumbass electorate'
they Vote for 'people like themselves'.
-translation- I'm OK = Your OK

Dave - It's Call a Democratic Voting System where
"The Franchise" has been extended to the Common
Man of Reasonable Normal Intelligence : Who You
the Elitist choose to call the 'dumbass electorate'.

[email protected] October 9th 08 02:58 PM

(OT) : Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate Votes ForPeople...

Democraps and libs soil their pants everyday.
cuhulin

Dave[_18_] October 9th 08 03:38 PM

RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 5:52 am, Dave wrote:
Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

.
~ RHF
.

I am an atheist, not an elitist. I suggest the elitist may be the guy
with 10 houses and a plane.

Dave[_18_] October 9th 08 03:38 PM

wrote:
Democraps and libs soil their pants everyday.
cuhulin

And dumbass crackers like humping their dogs.