Old October 8th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default John McCain Soils Pants During Debate: Forced To Bolt Studio

immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
Old October 8th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.
Old October 8th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 7, 10:53*pm, wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

What European press, perchance?
Old October 8th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 8, 9:39*am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

he's Way too old for it

Old October 8th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 8, 3:53*pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39*am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.

That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.

He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

*he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.
Old October 9th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate Votes For People LikeThemselves

On Oct 9, 5:52*am, Dave wrote:
Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.
He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

*he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

- If I was running for President, I wouldn't vote for me.

Dave - On that we can agree.
-ps- I would NOT Vote for 'you' either ;-)

- The biggest mistake the dumbass electorate
- makes is voting for people like themselves.

Dave - Many/Most People LIKE Themselves; and to
use your words; them being the 'dumbass electorate'
they Vote for 'people like themselves'.
-translation- I'm OK = Your OK

Dave - It's Call a Democratic Voting System where
"The Franchise" has been extended to the Common
Man of Reasonable Normal Intelligence : Who You
the Elitist choose to call the 'dumbass electorate'.
Old October 9th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate Votes ForPeople...

Democraps and libs soil their pants everyday.
cuhulin

Old October 9th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 5:52 am, Dave wrote:
Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

.
~ RHF
.

I am an atheist, not an elitist. I suggest the elitist may be the guy
with 10 houses and a plane.
Old October 9th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Democraps and libs soil their pants everyday.
cuhulin

And dumbass crackers like humping their dogs.