Old October 12th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

Default The Real Obama

The Real Obama
http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...bama?page=full

The Real Obama Part II
http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...t_ii?page=full

The Real Obama: Part III
http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma..._iii?page=full

The Real Issues: Part IV
http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...t_iv?page=full

"The education situation in Obama's home base of Chicago is one of the
worst in the nation for the children-- and one of the best for the
unionized teachers."

"Fewer than one-third of Chicago's high-school juniors meet the
statewide standards on tests. Only 6 percent of the youngsters who
enter Chicago high schools become college graduates by the time they
are 25 years old."

"The problem is not money: Chicago spends more than $10,000 per
student."

"Chicago teachers are doing well. A beginning teacher, fresh out of
college, earns more than the city's median income and that can rise to
more than $100,000 over the years."

"That's for teaching 6 hours a day, 9 months of the year."
[...]
"When a bill was introduced into the Illinois state legislature that
would put more teeth into suspensions of misbehaving students, Barack
Obama voted against that bill."

"A real reformer would want to crack down on both unruly students and
unaccountable teachers. A clever politician would speak eloquently,
demand "change"-- and then vote for the status quo. Obama talks a
great game."
[...]
"Many Americans would consider sex education for kindergartners to be
absurd but there is more to it than that."

"What is called "sex education," whether for kindergartners or older
children, is not education about biology but indoctrination in values
that go against the traditional values that children learn in their
families and in their communities."

"Obviously, the earlier this indoctrination begins, the better its
chances of overriding traditional values. The question is not how
urgently children in kindergarten need to be taught about sex but how
important it is for indoctrinators to get an early start."

"The arrogance of third parties, who take it upon themselves to treat
other people's children as a captive audience to brainwash with
politically correct notions, while taking no responsibility for the
consequences to those children or society, is part of the general
vision of the left that pervades our education system."

"Sex education for kindergartners is just one of many issues on which
Barack Obama has lined up consistently on the side of arrogant
elitists of the far left. Senator Obama's words often sound very
reasonable and moderate, as well as lofty and inspiring. But
everything that he has actually done over the years places him
unmistakably with the extreme left elitists."
[...]
[ObaMao] is 100 percent behind the teachers' unions in their fight to
preserve their grip on the public schools and exempt their members
from being judged by performance instead of seniority-- which is to
say, he is throwing the students, and especially minority students--
to the wolves.

Senator Obama would never call voting for ethanol subsidies a vote for
"special interests," any more than he called his total support of the
teachers unions a matter of special interests, even though teachers
unions are the biggest obstacle to changing the status quo in public
schools that have failed American children in general and minority
children in particular.

Barack Obama's track record on so-called "real issues" is no better
than his track record on issues of character and judgment. The media's
track record of conveying the facts to the public is a travesty of
their claims about "the public's right to know."

If John McCain had made half as many gaffes as Barack Obama-- "all 57
states," for example-- they would be picturing him as senile.
Meanwhile, the prospect of a nuclear-armed Iran supplying its
terrorist surrogates with nukes does not interest the media nearly as
much as scoring "gotchas" against Sarah Palin.
Old October 14th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

On Oct 12, 2:15*pm, wrote:
The Real Obamahttp://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2008/10/07/the_real_obama...

The Real Obama Part IIhttp://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2008/10/08/the_real_obama...

The Real Obama: Part IIIhttp://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2008/10/09/the_real_obama...

The Real Issues: Part IVhttp://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2008/10/10/the_real_issue...

Good Grades for Sex

http://reporternews.com/news/2008/oc...ahoo_headlines
Old October 15th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans

Default o

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

P.S. Justin and Dylan yes that is my home address. You are welcome to
stay with me, come over when you get into town, I am a night owl so
don't worry about the hour. Looking forward to seeing you!