Old October 13th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy

You on line?

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

Old October 13th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

You on line?

He is busy making your extensive voter travel arrangements.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 13th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 12, 7:03*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Burr" wrote:
You on line?

He is busy making your extensive voter travel arrangements.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Yes Burr's personal ACORN Tour of All the 14 Battleground
States is firming-up with a average of 7 Counties / Precincts
in each State : Burr should be able to Cast over 100 Votes for :
http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
"None-of-the-Above" ;-}

Old October 13th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In all my address change I lost your address.

Send me a note with what you're doing and where so I'll know it's you.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses
http://www.greenchange.org
Green Change is a community of people with Green values:
Justice, democracy, sustainability and non-violence.
We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.

"RHF" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 7:03 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

Old October 13th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Thank you so much Telamon!
Remember, you to can be part of the wining team, send gas money.

OK, but remember we are voting independent this year.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California