Old October 13th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Happy Thanksgiving...

....to all of our Canadian friends!
Old October 13th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hat means I has to go to my sister and brother in law's house on turkey
day and again on Christmas day, as per usual.
cuhulin

Old October 13th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Canuckystan.
cuhulin

Old October 15th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Male Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

P.S. Justin and Dylan yes that is my home address. You are welcome to
stay with me, come over when you get into town, I am a night owl so
don't worry about the hour. Looking forward to seeing you!
Old October 15th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Today is Election Day in Canada

RHF wrote:
On Oct 13, 2:51 pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 13, 9:27 am, Billy Burpelson wrote:

...to all of our Canadian friends!

Ditto - A Happy Thanksgiving Canada ~ RHF

Yesterday was Canada's Thanksgiving Day
and Today is Election Day in Canada ~ RHF
.

Yep. Democracy rocks!

JB