Old October 22nd 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Give me

the email address of that fool at TCM.Robert Osborne, or whatever his
name is.
cuhulin

Old October 22nd 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

Why? You still ****ed he didn't like those "Hey Vern" Ernest movies?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old October 22nd 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What has happened to those "Hey Vern" shorts?
That was one ugly guy

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"BDK" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Old October 22nd 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
What has happened to those "Hey Vern" shorts?
That was one ugly guy

Jim Varney's been dead for years. Don't think Vern is paying him a lot of
heed anymore...

From Wikipedia:
James Albert Varney Jr. (June 15, 1949 - February 10, 2000) was an American
actor. He was best known for his character Ernest P. Worrell, originally
created by Nashville advertising agency Carden and Cherry in the 1980s. The
character was used in numerous television commercial campaigns and movies in
the following years, giving him fame worldwide. He is best known for his
slapstick style and his portrayal of "redneck" stereotypes in a friendly,
approachable way.

Old October 22nd 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks, seems like I remember him passing.
Did you vote yet?
You can get it sent home free
--

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Burr" wrote in message
What has happened to those "Hey Vern" shorts?
That was one ugly guy

Jim Varney's been dead for years. Don't think Vern is paying him a lot of
heed anymore...

From Wikipedia:

Old October 22nd 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks, seems like I remember him passing.
Did you vote yet?
You can get it sent home free

Still waiting for my ballot. My home district folks said it was mailed out
last Tuesday.