Old October 26th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pirate - 6955

Pirate, WBNY, 6955, 1335, Commander Bunny with a Halloween pgm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Old October 26th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Pirate, WBNY, 6955, 1335, Commander Bunny with a Halloween pgm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Commander Bunny? Is he one of your "special" friends?
Old October 26th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Pirate, WBNY, 6955, 1335, Commander Bunny with a Halloween pgm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Commander Bunny? Is he one of your "special" friends?

Not my friend, but I understand he crawls up your no-code ass on a regular
basis, boy!

Old October 26th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Pirate, WBNY, 6955, 1335, Commander Bunny with a Halloween pgm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Commander Bunny? Is he one of your "special" friends?

Not my friend, but I understand he crawls up your no-code ass on a regular
basis, boy!

I'm pretty sure that even I would have noticed that. I have no friends,
especially ones with tiles like "Commander".
Old October 26th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Pirate, WBNY, 6955, 1335, Commander Bunny with a Halloween pgm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Commander Bunny? Is he one of your "special" friends?

Not my friend, but I understand he crawls up your no-code ass on a regular
basis, boy!

I'm pretty sure that even I would have noticed that.

In your drugged up, no-coder state? I doubt that, boy!

Pirate-6955 dxAce Shortwave 0 February 4th 06 07:37 PM
Pirate 6955.2 dxAce Shortwave 2 October 17th 05 01:44 AM
Pirate 6955 dxAce Shortwave 0 December 10th 04 10:31 PM
Pirate 6955 dxAce Shortwave 7 December 7th 04 10:19 AM
another pirate 6955 Brian Shortwave 1 April 18th 04 03:26 AM