Old October 30th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It's a shame

Ok

I just wonder how it would have gone.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"Dave" wrote in message
Burr wrote:
The Referee's cost TB the series.

What has happened to the referee's both in Football and Baseball.

Umpire?

OT---The Statistics (and my shame) m II Shortwave 4 September 2nd 08 09:25 PM
davy has no shame! [email protected] Policy 26 August 2nd 06 06:07 PM
davy has no shame! [email protected] Equipment 14 August 2nd 06 05:00 PM
The shame of it all... John Shortwave 1 October 8th 04 09:20 PM
Shame on me yojimbo Shortwave 3 October 8th 04 08:47 AM