Old October 31st 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default "O"

Report a Smear. Received an email Smear? Forward it to watchdog@
barackobama.com.

http://fightthesmears.com

Old October 31st 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) "O"

wrote:

Report a Smear. Received an email Smear? Forward it to watchdog@
barackobama.com.

Obama is an idiot.

Report away, boy!

Old October 31st 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am listening to the Paul Gallo radio talk show on
www.supertalkms.com A few minutes ago a guy phoned in to Paul's
show.He said he was at a Halloween thingy last night and a little girl
was listening to an Obama musical/song thingy on her cell phone.She kept
pushing a button and listening to it over and over.The guy said those
kids said, How do you like Obama now!
cuhulin

Old October 31st 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Report a Smear. Received an email Smear? Forward it to watchdog@
barackobama.com.

http://O-bla-ma-tards.com

Where do we report spaming O-bla-ma-tards?

--
How about to Roy Boy.

He'll come back with a hundred or so retorts. It would be interesting to
see a show of hands of anyone that reads any of his crap.
Old October 31st 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 31, 1:40*pm, BobS wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Report a Smear. Received an email Smear? Forward it to watchdog@
barackobama.com.

http://O-bla-ma-tards.com

Where do we report spaming O-bla-ma-tards?

--
How about to Roy Boy.

He'll come back with a hundred or so retorts. It would be interesting to
see a show of hands of anyone that reads any of his crap.

da i do do ;-]

Old October 31st 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 31, 4:07*pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 31, 1:40*pm, BobS wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Report a Smear. Received an email Smear? Forward it to watchdog@
barackobama.com.

http://O-bla-ma-tards.com

Where do we report spaming O-bla-ma-tards?

--
How about to Roy Boy.

He'll come back with a hundred or so retorts. It would be interesting to
see a show of hands of anyone that reads any of his crap.

da i do do ;-]- Hide quoted text -

Report Here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjzAa1yikY
Old October 31st 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 31, 6:44*am, wrote:
Report a Smear. Received an email Smear?

Smear this
http://mises.org/books/TRTS/
in your face!