RadioBanter

-   -   Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138129-latest-zogby-poll-mccain-up-1-a.html)

Dave[_18_] November 1st 08 04:14 PM

Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!!

wrote:

The dishonest polls and the lib.media like the NY Times, CNN, CNBC,
WaPo,LA Times, ABC et al have been trying to put the Big O for close
to 2 years now. If the polls have even an iota of truth, the McCain
Palin rallies should be sparse or even deserted. Unless my eyes are
playing tricks, the McCain Palin rallies are jam packed!

Guess what? Obama will be lose so spectacularly on Nov. 4th that the
smug Dems will not know what hit them!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ama_vs_mccain/

Billy Burpelson[_2_] November 1st 08 04:56 PM

Latest Zogby Poll!!!!! -- McCain Up By 1!!

john wrote:

god - please make it palin - she knows how many letters are in the the
word JOBS!

"JOBS" ?

As in how George W said on at least two national addresses to the nation
"Outsourcing is GOOD for this country".

Heckuva job, Georgie! We just love all those jobs being sent overseas...

[email protected] November 1st 08 05:35 PM

Latest Zogby Poll - Horse Hockey !

On Oct 31, 10:40*pm, john wrote:
people are finally waking up!!! check it out for yourself. latest poll
shows McCain 48%, Nobama 47%

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Horse Hockey !

Over sampling Evangelicals..

check out the link below

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-225.html

then check out this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0JhEtzch4Y

relax . .

Billy Burpelson[_2_] November 2nd 08 06:07 PM

On Nov 1, 12:56 pm, Billy Burpelson wrote:
john wrote:
god - please make it palin - she knows how many letters are in the the
word JOBS!

"JOBS" ?

As in how George W said on at least two national addresses to the nation
"Outsourcing is GOOD for this country".

Heckuva job, Georgie! We just love all those jobs being sent overseas...

john wrote:

**** - outsourcing has been going on since the 80's

Hmmm, the 80's you say? As in Ronnie and George the First?

- it [outsourcing] is good for the country

Try telling that to the millions of people that have a ****tier job than
they used to have -- or no job at all. I'm sure they'll all agree with you.

Not!

You seem to be missing one fundamental point: It doesn't matter how
cheap products are -- if you ain't got a job...