Old November 5th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Election night follies on 75 Meters SSB

Should be really fun listening to the morbidly obese, knuckle-dragging
sloopeheads in 4 and 5 land all evening in 4 and 5 Land!! Yes you can
be sure these racist rednecks all up and down 75 Meters should be
squealing like stuck pigs when they realize we now have a BLACK MAN as
our President and Commander in Chief. Yes sir ree Bob! Only on 75
Meters at night - home of KKK ham radio where it's still sounds like
1947 in rural Mississippi. Oh and BE SURE to tune into the Militialoon
and Alex Jones Kook-Konspiracy Net on 3.860 LSB at 8:00 PM Eastern
time as this freq should be a real hot-spot of bellyaching and ****ing
and moaning fun listening up thru the wee hours of the AM.
Old November 5th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 6:55�pm, wrote:
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:36:47 -0800 (PST), 807breath

wrote:
Should be really fun listening to the morbidly obese, knuckle-dragging
sloopeheads in 4 and 5 land all evening in 4 and 5 Land!! Yes you can
be sure these racist rednecks all up and down 75 Meters should be
squealing like stuck pigs when they realize we now have a BLACK MAN as
our President and Commander in Chief. Yes sir ree Bob! Only on 75
Meters at night - home of KKK ham radio where it's still sounds like
1947 in rural Mississippi. Oh and BE SURE to tune into the Militialoon
and Alex Jones Kook-Konspiracy Net on 3.860 LSB at 8:00 PM Eastern
time as this freq should be a real hot-spot of bellyaching and ****ing
and moaning fun listening up thru the wee hours of the AM.

�what make you think that we will even KNOW the name of the new
presdeint till tomorrow afternoon I doubt it wether McCain pulls it
out or Obama

What are you an idiot? Obama will take it without a doubt.
Old November 5th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 5:55 pm, wrote:

what make you think that we will even KNOW the name of the new
presdeint till tomorrow afternoon I doubt it wether McCain pulls it
out or Obama

lol...you'll be in denial until you see President Obama taking the
Inaugural oath. Your guy Mcain has already lost and it will be made
"official" only after the networks get their prime time viewer numbers
in the bag. Get used to it and then get over it.
Old November 11th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 6:55*pm, wrote:
*what make you think that we will even KNOW the name of the new
presdeint till tomorrow afternoon I doubt it wether McCain pulls it
out or Obama

How aout him being declared the winner just 3 hours after the polls
closed East of the Mississippi.
Says alot, but you just can't comprehend that Mark because your head
is full of cow turds.

Now go back to playing on RRAP and NIMbusters with the rest of the
retarded.

Bye!

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

rotflmf-nao !!