Old November 6th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Boy Am I FROSTED!

On Nov 5, 8:35*pm, wrote:
P.S. Is there a way to embed a video with my postings? Also intro
music, a theme song for me if you will, seems quite appropriate for
someone of my stature. Your thoughts?

McCain committed election suicide when he picked Sara Palin. I wonder if
anyone turned him down before he picked her?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

So you are suggesting the song "Suicide Is Palinist" (M*A*S*H) as my
theme song?

Oh little fake phony 'rhf' from 'gMail.com'
so now you are a "Frosted" little fake phony.