Old November 12th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio St. Helena Day/November 15

On Nov 12, 5:07 am, dxAce wrote:
http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/...Times_2008.htm

Please note the address for reports and be certain to place at the bottom "via
UK and Ascension Island", which will hopefully thwart mail theft which seems to
have occurred when the mail went through Cape Town, SA.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Say, Ace, what are the chances I could hear this with my E1XM? How
much wire should I toss in the tree to help?
I've got plenty on hand - at least 1000 ft!
Old November 12th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

saltydogmn wrote:

On Nov 12, 5:07 am, dxAce wrote:
http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/...Times_2008.htm

Please note the address for reports and be certain to place at the bottom "via
UK and Ascension Island", which will hopefully thwart mail theft which seems to
have occurred when the mail went through Cape Town, SA.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Say, Ace, what are the chances I could hear this with my E1XM? How
much wire should I toss in the tree to help?
I've got plenty on hand - at least 1000 ft!

Where are you located? Propagation last year wasn't all that great but it was heard
all over the world.

Some wire in the tree might help.

Old November 12th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 12, 2:46 pm, dxAce wrote:
saltydogmn wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:07 am, dxAce wrote:
http://www.sthelena.se/radioproject/...Times_2008.htm

Please note the address for reports and be certain to place at the bottom "via
UK and Ascension Island", which will hopefully thwart mail theft which seems to
have occurred when the mail went through Cape Town, SA.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.

And, as always, don't do business with The Huntington Investment Company.

Say, Ace, what are the chances I could hear this with my E1XM? How
much wire should I toss in the tree to help?
I've got plenty on hand - at least 1000 ft!

Where are you located? Propagation last year wasn't all that great but it was heard
all over the world.

Some wire in the tree might help.

D'oh! I should have mentioned that - Twin Cities, MN... at least I
shouldn't have any thunderstorms nearby! :-)

Radio St. Helena Day/November 15 Simon Mason Shortwave 0 November 12th 08 07:47 PM
Radio St. Helena Day/November 15 [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 12th 08 07:33 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 3 October 11th 07 02:02 AM
Radio St. Helena Day - Nov. 4 dxAce Shortwave 9 November 6th 06 12:17 AM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 4th 06 11:37 PM