Old November 25th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Voice of Doctor Gene Scott on 11775 & 11785 kHz @ 21:20 UTC

In article ,
Jim wrote:

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:58:58 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

DX Acer @ gMail.Com = NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254

So you want to actually read something about
Shortwave Radio in this Newsgroup : Then First
Try Posting something that is about Shortwave
Radio yourself and being a Positive Contributor.

The Voice of Doctor Gene Scott on 11775 & 11785 kHz @ 21:20 UTC
http://www.drgenescott.org/

NOTE - While neither Frequency at this Time is
Listed for WWCR or The Caribbean Beacon; it was
nevertheless the Voice of the [Dead] Doctor Gene
Scott including "Am I Boring You" and "Get On The
Phones and Call"
.
Gene Scott -said- "The Doctor Is In The House"*
http://www.drgenescott.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Scott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Ang...sity_Cathedral
* Pastorette Melissa Scott -says-
"The Spirit of the Doctor Is $till In The House"

"The University Network" via the Shortwave Radio
http://www.worldwideuniversitynetwork.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_...ersity_Network

DR SCOTT ON THE SHORTWAVE RADIO
http://www.worldwideuniversitynetwork.com/#broadcast
[ Pastorette Melissa Scott ]

WWCR - Broadcasting To The World 24/7 on the
Shortwave Radio Bands from Nashville, TN -USA-
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/W...gram_Guide.pdf
* Daytime Frequency: 13.845 MHz Shortwave
* Nighttime Frequency: 5.935 MHz Shortwave

THE CARIBBEAN BEACON - Broadcasting To The World
24/7 on the Shortwave Radio Bands from Anguilla, B.W.I
* Daytime Frequency: 11.755 MHz Shortwave
* Nighttime Frequency: 6.090 MHz Shortwave

About "Anguilla" [BOT]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anguilla
http://www.islandbrides.com/maps/loc_anguilla.gif
.
.
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 328
http://groups.google.com/group/short...sg/702b5cd42e9
1577e
.
.
- On Nov 23, 8:48*pm, RHF wrote:
DX Acer @ gMail.Com,

Posting the same Message 68 Times pretty well defines
an "Obnoxious Moron" to use your own words. ~ RHF

(OT) : DX Acer @ gMail.Com = NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254
*.
Try Starting Your Day/Night here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave
by First Posting One "On-Topic" Post Yourself Each Day :
First Add to the Signal Level :
Before Increasing the Noise Level.
*.
NOTE - I Have Yet To See You Post One ON-TOPIC Post here
on Rec.Radio.Shortwave. = waiting, Waiting. WAITING !
*.
Again Try Something Better by Simply Posting an
ON-TOPIC Shortwave Radio or Radio Related Item
and Stop Your Whining About What Others Do.
*.
Lookie Lookie Once Again We Are Treated To a Post by
the little spineless fake phony now using 'dxacer' at
gMail.Com as a Screen ID Imitation {Steal} of "DX Ace"
and playing-the-roll of a ****-Disturbing Troll.
*.
GREAT PLAINS COMMUNICATIONS INC
GREAT-PL822-0 (NET-12-154-0-0-1)
12.154.0.0 - 12.154.15.255
GPCom -http://www.gpcom.com/
Location : Blair, Nebraska 68008
*.
spineless is as spineless does
fake is as fake does
phony is as phony does
*.
List of Screen ID Steals :
'rhf.roy' at gMail.Com
'roy.rhf' at gMail.Com
'saltyfishsa' at gMail.Com
and now 'dxacer' at gMail.Com
All from NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254
*.
(OT) : DX Acer @ gMail.Com = NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254
*.
this is a robo-reply -via- mozilla thunderbird ~ RHF
*.
FILTERS Set Newsgroup Filters :
(OT) = OT
RHF
dxacer = DX Acer
gMail.Com = gmail.com
12.154.10.254
*.
*.
- On Nov 23, 5:58*pm, wrote:

Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.

What a coincidence you should mention the dead Dr. Scott. The recent
hurricane IKE had damaged my big C-Band dish and yesterday I was able
to get it back in operation. Well, what did I discover while
searching for one of the few remaining Analog channels? Yep, you
guessed it, University Network with, get this, Pastor Melissa Scott.

I think she was part of his young street harem he acquired shortly
before his death, and apparently she came out on top. Did she marry
Scott and end up with the network package?

From the few minutes I watched, she was alone on the stage of a big
theater with noone in the audience, she was teaching to a few cameras.
She's not believeable as a preacher, you would have to watch it to see
what I mean. I wonder if the moolah is still rolling in?

The University Network with Pastor Melissa Scott and old tapes of Scott
are still on SW. No problem getting them here in southern California
almost any time of day. I agree with you that she is utterly
unconvincing.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 25th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio New Zealand International [RNZI] : "B08" Winter 2008/2009Shortwave Radio Broadcast Schedule

On Nov 24, 4:13*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
In article
,
*RHF wrote:

On Nov 23, 1:55*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:08*am, Telamon
wrote:
What country is conspicuously missing from the "worldwide broadcasts
in
english" section in Passport 2009?

Only thing I see missing is VOA in the US of A section. Should I
demand my money back from Larry Magne? That's quite a big ommission
for my area.

For my prize you can send me an Eton E100 so I can look for VOA
myself.

John Plimmer, MONTAGU South Africa

For the USA I don't see WBCQ listed either. In any event VOA is not a
country and the USA is still represented. Your answer made me go back *
and compare. I found there were a number of changes.

Missing from "worldwide broadcasts in english" section in Passport 2009
from what was in 2008?

Spain
Israel
Jordan
Argentina
Libya
Singapore
Malaysia
Philippines
Saudi Arabia

There is still one more very popular country missing that I did not
list. Care to try again?

There is also one country added to this section for 2009 missing from
2008. Care to guess what it is?

"worldwide broadcasts in english" + "very popular country"

BBC-WS -or- RA-ABC -or- RNZI -or- Canada
would be the most likely ones . . .

i ain't got no pwbr 2009 yet ~ RHF
http://www.passband.com/
*.
-ps- here is one source for both swl books.
*.
Passport to World Band Radio 2009 Edition :
PWBR -http://www.amazon.com/dp/0914941801/
*.
World Radio TV Handbook 2009 Edition :
The Directory of Global Broadcasting (World Radio TV Handbook)
WRTHB -http://www.amazon.com/dp/0823044017/
*.

Canada is there both years.

Ok, the country that was missing that surprised me was New Zealand.

The country that was added was Poland.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon,

It may not be listed in Passport To World Band Radio [PTWBR]
but it is available via the RNZI [.Com] website and BCL News [.IT]
website too :