Old November 24th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WWRB shortwave Signal reports request

On Nov 23, 10:56 pm, wrote:
Greetings to all SWL's

WWRB shortwave is testing new frequencys: every night

From 5:00 PM to 8:55 PM Eastern time we can be found on 3.215 mhz

At 8:55 PM we switch to 3.145 MHZ shortwave till 12:00 AM eastern
time.

At the same time we are on 3.185 mhz shortwave all night long

Power is 100 KW

Please visit our web page at www.wwrb.orgto see the photo gallery
of our shortwave transmitter facility, Our Runway, NDB beacon, VORTAC
neat stuff to be sure

Please send us your reception report via our contact button.

By the way try hearing our Aircraft Non Directional Beacon (NDB) LYQ
530 khz see if you can hear the Morse Code.... LYQ ....... repeating
every 8 seconds.... try on your car radio during your commute to
work.

The beacon is located right next to our Runway located here at WWRB
shortwave. picture of it on the web page

Remember the 3 mhz band is a night time band best reception is at
local dusk.

Thank you for you assistance

WWRB shortwave

Reception of Brother Stair on 3.185 mHz is strong without even having
the whip antenna extended on a portable Sony ICF-2003 located near
Omaha, Nebraska at 05:25 UTC.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

WWRB shortwave new web site [email protected] Shortwave 2 August 21st 07 10:22 PM
signal reports wanted Steve Shortwave 11 February 17th 07 09:15 PM
Amos and Andy on WWRB shortwave Peter Taggart Shortwave 6 October 26th 04 10:32 PM
Amos and Andy on WWRB shortwave Peter Taggart Shortwave 5 September 16th 04 04:35 AM