Old November 27th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 9580 & 9590 kHz @ 09:05 UTC

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 9580 & 9590 kHz @ 09:05 UTC
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/
RA-ABC - http://www.abc.net.au/ra/

Both Frequencies were carrying the same Program
In the National Interest and the Tpoic was the "Blue
Planet Project" RA News ID

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Ways to Listen"
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/waystolisten/
includes a link to Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf...ency_guide.pdf

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] 24 Hour Program Schedule: USA
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/usa.htm

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Program Guide including
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/
Program Schedules & Find a Program & Program List

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
Old November 30th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guidehttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] 24 Hour Program Schedule: USAhttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/usa.htm

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Program Guide includinghttp://www.radioaustralia..net.au/programguide/
Program Schedules & Find a Program & Program List

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 337http://groups.google..com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/c86...
*.
*.
On Nov 25, 2:53*pm, BoobleStubble wrote:

"Comments of Simmons Media Group, LLC"

"Large-market and large-group stations with more resources will be the
most likely to increase digital operating power, leaving small-market,
rural, and family-owned analog broadcasters to lose revenues from
interference while undertaking large attorney and engineering fees to
fight digital interference at the FCC."

http://tinyurl.com/6fmcx4

LMFAO!!!

The radio Alliance claims that 330,000 HD Radio receivers were sold in
2007.
http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...lame-game.html

And If I'm reading the article right, Struble said they've only sold
500,000 radios through September 08, since 2004. Granted it’s an
increase if you can trust their numbers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/26/bu..._r=2&ref=media

Bridge ratings estimated through the end of 2007 to 1.5 million and
only 12 million by 2010. http://www.bridgeratings.com. Boy was that
way off.

I'm all for drinking the Kool-Aid, and being positive, but it’s time
to face facts, HD radio sales are abysmal, it’s down right depressing.
And you could say consumer interest is indifferent. The Alliance has
done a horrible job marketing HD. Consumers are aware, but aren’t
really clear as to what HD is. If you’ve flip through the book
Positioning, (Rise & Trout) you’ll understand consumers remember who’s
first in a category, and don’t care who’s second. Unfortunately,
consumers have confused HD radio, with Satellite. XM & Sirius were
first to introduce the category. I know, HD isn’t satellite radio and
it doesn’t really matter, because in the minds of consumers they’re
the same. I wish the Alliance good luck in turning that huge
misconception around, experience has taught me its difficult if not
impossible. And lots of money and time will be wasted trying. Stock up
on the Kool-Aid boys, you’re going to need it!
Old November 30th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

2007.http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dio-alliances-...

increase if you can trust their numbers.http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/26/bu....html?_r=2&ref...

[...]

Pocket-Radio,

So much Ant-IBOC HD-Radio yada,Yada. YADA ! Trash-Talking

Tell me something +positive+ about what you are
Actually Hearing on a Shortwave Radio ~ RHF

RNZI on 15,720 kHz @ 22:35 UTC -strong signal-

RNZI on 17,6750 kHz @ 22:30 UTC -strong signal-

RA-ABC on 17,785 kHz @ 22:31 UTC -weak signal-

RA-ABC on 17,795 kHz @ 22:31 UTC -faint audio-