RadioBanter

-   -   Best All India Radio Freqs To USA? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138922-re-best-all-india-radio-freqs-usa.html)

Telamon November 28th 08 01:19 AM

Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Sam Houston Institute of Technology

OK then, it's Sam Houston State University but they do have a technology
program for electronics.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ith_www/

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Dave[_18_] November 28th 08 12:44 PM

Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Sam Houston Institute of Technology

OK then, it's Sam Houston State University but they do have a technology
program for electronics.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ith_www/

I've been there, up the road from the Walls Unit.

I studied electronics technology at P. U.; 3 hours a day.

Telamon November 29th 08 08:27 PM

Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Nov 28, 7:44?am, Dave wrote:

I've been there, up the road from the Walls Unit.

I studied electronics technology at P. U.; ?3 hours a day.

Yeah, I actually taught at Sam Houston State during a summer Honors
program they used to host for high school debaters. Flying cockroaches
the size of small dogs! Particulalrly charming the way the lights
dimmed everytime they were executing someone at the State Pen in town.
Personally, I can't think of a better acronym for SHSU than ****.

Small world isn't it.

--
Telamon