Old November 28th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Sam Houston Institute of Technology

OK then, it's Sam Houston State University but they do have a technology
program for electronics.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ith_www/

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 28th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Sam Houston Institute of Technology

OK then, it's Sam Houston State University but they do have a technology
program for electronics.

http://www.shsu.edu/~ith_www/

I've been there, up the road from the Walls Unit.

I studied electronics technology at P. U.; 3 hours a day.
Old November 29th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Nov 28, 7:44?am, Dave wrote:

I've been there, up the road from the Walls Unit.

I studied electronics technology at P. U.; ?3 hours a day.

Yeah, I actually taught at Sam Houston State during a summer Honors
program they used to host for high school debaters. Flying cockroaches
the size of small dogs! Particulalrly charming the way the lights
dimmed everytime they were executing someone at the State Pen in town.
Personally, I can't think of a better acronym for SHSU than ****.

Small world isn't it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

All India Radio (AIR) on 9.425 MHz via Bangalore, India RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:13 AM
All India Radio dxAce Shortwave 3 October 3rd 05 07:23 PM
All India Radio A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 25th 04 06:18 PM
Radio India? Les & Claire Shortwave 4 March 5th 04 01:19 AM