Old December 5th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here is an interesting question

"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 5th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

--

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering hearing this lame carp
(and yes, it's every bit as lame as the ones that tried to say McCain

Old December 5th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

--

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering hearing this lame carp
(and yes, it's every bit as lame as the ones that tried to say McCain
couldn't be president because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone... )

I can't be that lame if makes it way up to the supreme court nice try at
minimizing the issue though.

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in CA court to obtain
Obama citizenship proof, stop Secretary of State from certifying Electors

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=973

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 5th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

--

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering hearing this lame carp
(and yes, it's every bit as lame as the ones that tried to say McCain
couldn't be president because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone... )

I can't be that lame if makes it way up to the supreme court nice try at
minimizing the issue though.

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in CA court to obtain
Obama citizenship proof, stop Secretary of State from certifying Electors

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=973

Kooktards like yourself seem to enjoy embarrassing themselves. What will
you kooks do as the "I day" approaches?

I see a melt down a comin!!

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old December 5th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=en&ned=uk&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=d&as_mind=31&as _minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842&scori ng=d

Your tax dollars at work.. SCOTUS even considering hearing this lame carp
(and yes, it's every bit as lame as the ones that tried to say McCain
couldn't be president because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone... )

I can't be that lame if makes it way up to the supreme court nice try at
minimizing the issue though.

Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, AIP leaders sue in CA court to obtain
Obama citizenship proof, stop Secretary of State from certifying Electors

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=973

Kooktards like yourself seem to enjoy embarrassing themselves. What will
you kooks do as the "I day" approaches?

You are a kook'tard. I'm not the one bring a lawsuit against obama.

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old December 5th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 4, 10:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What does this have to do with shortwave mook? Twit.
Old December 5th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-F200C8.21424704122008

"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

[...]

But you're almost as bad, since you think their claims are vaild!!

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

LOL, I'm not the one known as the turd of the group.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old December 5th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...&as_drrb=q&as_
[...]

That make you worse then because you think, that I think their claims
are valid!

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

LOL, I'm not the one known as the turd of the group.

There is that one word vocabulary again kook'tard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 5th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 4, 10:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear a case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=..._qdr=d&as_mind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

What does this have to do with shortwave mook? Twit.

I don't know idiot. Why don't you tell me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 5th 08, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-978418.23061704122008

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-E23693.21191604122008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com
[...]

So, you've gone back on your meds and figured out it was nonsense?

Wow. I'm impressed, if it's true.

I see a melt down a comin!!

Running low on pills?

LOL, I'm not the one known as the turd of the group.

There is that one word vocabulary again kook'tard.

LOL, I can think up a lot of terms for you Turd, but turd just seems to
fit you somehow.

Later, kooktard.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Interesting thought/question BCBlazysusan Shortwave 2 July 20th 08 10:58 AM
Interesting KC8QJP Antenna 0 December 14th 07 03:04 PM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers K4YZ Policy 35 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Here's An Interesting OPERATING Question for RRAPers Larry General 13 February 3rd 06 12:11 AM
Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM