Old December 10th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : What's With This "Liberal Fascists" 'Crap' ?

On Dec 10, 7:38*am, Dave wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
MNMikeW wrote:

You stated that the MSM being liberal is a myth. It is not. Nice try
though.
It is a total myth. *The media is as fascist as the rest of this sorry
excuse for an empire in decline.

- - Liberal fascists that is.

- There is no such thing as a liberal fascist.
-*The words mean the opposite of each other.

Dang Dave You Got That Right

What's With This "Liberal Fascists" 'Crap' ?
Don't Give "Fascists" A Bad Name By Calling Them 'Liberals'.

Remember the simple fact that 'Liberals' Are "Liberals"
An That In-and-of-Itself Is Bad Enough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal...ental_Disorder

Plus the Media -is- THE MEDIA
[ Oh So Very Self-Important {Elitist} In Their Own-Minds ]

this is 'rhf' and i approve of this message ~ RHF
-net-nanny's-r-us-
Old December 10th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal Fascist Gov.Blagojevich

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Bob Campbell wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
The General Electric, Viacom, Walt Disney, Newscorp cabal is going
sit
on the biggest story of the year why?
Sitting on the story? It already is taking on a life of its own.
Have
you seen this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081210/...ernor_analysis

This is not the same as nut cases running around claiming Obama is a
space
alien, and everyone is "burying the story". This is real.

This is still very early days of this story. Remember, Nixon
claimed he
had nothing to do with the "3rd rate burglary attempt" a few days
after
the
break-in also. Clinton claimed that he "never had sex with that
woman".
What's-his-name wasn't looking for gay sex in the airport men's room.
New
York Governor Spitzer wasn't running around with hookers. Gary Hart
wasn't
having an affair in 1984.

All politicians' first instinct is to deny, deny, deny.

I'm not claiming any comparison between these stories. My point is
that
if
there is anything there, rest assured it *will* come out. It always
does.
I'm just wondering if the one individual who apparently was willing to
pay
for
that Senate seat was Jesse Jackson, Jr.

That would be so special.

Yes it would. Not surprising though. This is exactly what I would
expect
from "Hymie Town" Jackson.

Wrong Jesse Jackson, Ace.

Really 'tard boy? I do believe I indeed have the right Jesse Jackson.
Take your meds, and leave reality to the big boys, OK?

I think he was calling me "Ace" and I referenced the wrong Jackson.

Old December 10th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

MNMikeW wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Bob Campbell wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
[...]

The 'tard boy Jackson is currently on WLS holding a news conference.

Old December 10th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal FascistGo...

B HO!
cuhulin

Old December 10th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

I think he was calling me "Ace" and I referenced the wrong Jackson.

The 'tard boy Jackson is currently on WLS holding a news conference.

More than 90% of Chicagoans are smart enough to never listen to that
station, and 70% of those who do are over 55.

Old December 10th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bob Dobbs" wrote in message
Bob Campbell wrote:
My point is that if
there is anything there, rest assured it *will* come out. It always
does.

If nothing comes of it the MSM will just fade to another barrage of
commercials until the next flash in the pan Palin type comes along.

Which is why I don't watch any of it.

...or Paris Hilton farts in Lindsay Lohan's face.

That would be more interesting than the usual "news" crap.

Old December 10th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as the idiot boy 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I think he was calling me "Ace" and I referenced the wrong Jackson.

The 'tard boy Jackson is currently on WLS holding a news conference.

More than 90% of Chicagoans are smart enough to never listen to that
station, and 70% of those who do are over 55.

Two things are certain, to many Chicagoans and Illinoians(sp) listened to the
'tard boy Jackson!

The other is that you are a pathological liar.

Toddle off, boy!

Old December 10th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal FascistG...

I don't knock Chicago.I only knock the mob over there.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 10:37 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

I saw first hand how brave you anacrchists are during the RNC

I think it does take courage to stand up and scream your protests in
front of a stadium full of people that wished you were dead.

So basically anarchists are fascists. We dont agree with you so we want you
dead. Nice.