Old December 11th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trolling, trolling,

Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

Old December 12th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 6:55�pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

So all those friendly emails to me were clearly just BS, right, Burr?
Sometimes you can be a POS, too, pal. Hope you keep that blood
pressure under control! At least I'm providing you a reason to get up
in the morning!

Hurry, go call Steve and whisper those sweet-nothings to him...
Old December 12th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 5:55*pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

Over 8 inches of Snow in Baton Rouge and over 1 inch in New Orleans!
Old December 12th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Dec 11, 5:55 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying
up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

Over 8 inches of Snow in Baton Rouge and over 1 inch in New Orleans!

My best friend in Houston said it was snowing there yesterday. Cold over
here last night, had to turn the AC up just a little and pulled the sheet
up.

So far, today's nice, 8:30am and it's still 83.7 and a light rain. Great for
my Orchids & Roses.

Old December 12th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Over 8 inches of Snow in Baton Rouge and over 1 inch in New Orleans!

My best friend in Houston said it was snowing there yesterday. Cold over
here last night, had to turn the AC up just a little and pulled the sheet
up.

So far, today's nice, 8:30am and it's still 83.7 and a light rain. Great for
my Orchids & Roses.

Gee, temperature and horticulture reports?! Don't you just love these
SW-related posts?

Old December 12th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 6:23*pm, "Burr" wrote:

So far, today's nice, 8:30am and it's still 83.7 and a light rain. Great for
my Orchids & Roses.

Manila reports Ebola virus in pigs

Philippine officials tucked into servings of lechon, the popular dish
of roasted whole pig, in front of television cameras on Thursday to
reassure the public of the safety of the national staple meat after
the discovery among hogs near Manila of a strain of the Ebola virus.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/93df0f52-c...077b07658.html

If you ever need a Doctor over the
http://www.stuartxchange.com/FHDirectory.html

Be careful out there, Burr. We're all relying on your SW reports.
Old December 12th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 7:23*pm, "Burr" wrote:

Over 8 inches of Snow in Baton Rouge and over 1 inch in New Orleans!

As it ever snowed that early in the year down there, especially in
NOLA and Houston? I would hate to be EMS or Highway Patrol down there
right now. I know here in SC when it snows (which is like every 4
years), car accidents happen by the dozens.....
Old December 12th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 11, 6:55?pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

So all those friendly emails to me were clearly just BS, right, Burr?
Sometimes you can be a POS, too, pal. Hope you keep that blood
pressure under control! At least I'm providing you a reason to get up
in the morning!

Hurry, go call Steve and whisper those sweet-nothings to him...

Yeah, then Burr and his army of sock puppets through anonymous accounts
at open news servers will stab him in the back somehow.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 13th 08, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 6:55*pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

Burr, I just have to ask or I'll never know the answer. What exactly
happened between you two or you and Steve and Mike for all this to
spill on RRS? Not trying to be nosey, just curious more than anything
because you sound pretty heated. {?}

Old December 13th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 7:10*pm, Mike wrote:
On Dec 11, 6:55 pm, "Burr" wrote:

Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

So all those friendly emails to me were clearly just BS, right, Burr?
Sometimes you can be a POS, too, pal. Hope you keep that blood
pressure under control! At least I'm providing you a reason to get up
in the morning!

Hurry, go call Steve and whisper those sweet-nothings to him...

See Mike, you mentioning his blood pressure, wasn't that something of
a private nature? Why did you have to bring up his medical status for
everyone to read now and in the future? That I guess is the part I
don't get- I don't know. I won't speak anymore on it.