Old December 12th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Havana Cuba

Nice to hear Arnie Coro's Science and Technology report on 6.060 at
0645 gmt. Coming in loud and clear on the wintry plains via my trusty
old Astronaut four dx machine.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club
Old December 15th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] in Arabic on 11,750 kHz @ 20:50 UTC

On Dec 14, 5:37*am, RHF wrote:
Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] in Arabic on 11,750 kHz @ 20:50 UTC
RHC =http://www.radiohc.cu/
*.
Heard Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] in Arabic on 11,750 kHz
with RHC ID @ 20:52 UTC

Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] in Spanish on 11,800 kHz
@ 21:25 UTC with RHC ID @ 21:40 UTC

Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] in English on 11,680 kHz
@ 21:00 UTC with TOH RHC ID
News Program "Weekly Review" @ 21:10 UTC
21:14 - Republic Plant Occupation by Workers in Chicago, ILL
21:16 - BlackWater Charges in US for Iraq Actions
*.
Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
RHC =http://www.radiohc.cu/index.htm
RHC ENGLISH =http://www.radiohc.cu/ingles/portada.htm
*.
Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
Frequencies and Broadcast Schedule
FREQ =http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/freqtable.html
*.
Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) - Horarios, Bandas y Frecuenciashttp://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia/frecuencias-espanol.htm
*.
Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) - Programacionhttp://www.radiohc.cu/espanol/programacion.htm
*.
Radio Habana Cuba *(RHC) "QSL" Information
QSL =http://www.schoechi.de/ac-cub.html#R%20Habana%20Cuba
*.
About - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
RHC =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Havana_Cuba
RHC =http://www.radiohc.cu/ingles/quienes.htm
*.
CUBA =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba
*.
FIDEL CASTRO =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro
*.
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 388http://groups.google..com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/f25...
*.
*.
On Dec 11, 11:01*pm, wrote:

Nice to hear Arnie Coro's Science and Technology report on 6.060 at
0645 gmt. Coming in loud and clear on the wintry plains via my trusty
old Astronaut four dx machine.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

I bet the RHC news was accurate, though carefully selected to put the
US in a bad light.