Old December 18th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lowe HF-250 Europa

I'm very interested in obtaining a Lowe HF-250 Europa and would love
to pay a good price for one in good condition both cosmetically and
operationally. SHould anyone wish to contact me please feel free to
email me with any questions. I may also be willing to discuss
trades. I have an extra AOR 7030+ is great condition that I could be
persuaded to part with under the right terms.

I enjoy the group alot and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be
a participant.

regards and cheers,
Bill
Old February 8th 09, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 18 2008, 10:57*pm, bmagness wrote:
I'm very interested in obtaining a Lowe HF-250 Europa and would love
to pay a good price for one in good condition both cosmetically and
operationally. *SHould anyone wish to contact me please feel free to
email me with any questions. *I may also be willing to discuss
trades. *I have an extra AOR 7030+ is great condition that I could be
persuaded to part with under the right terms.

I enjoy the group alot and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be
a participant.

regards and cheers,
Bill

HI Bill, I have a Lowe HF-250 that looks and works as new.
Please send me your offer for this unit.
If needed I can send a picture.

Best regards,
Peter Ruijters, Netherlands

Lowe HF-250 Europa bmagness Swap 1 February 12th 09 07:52 AM
FA: Lowe HF-225 Europa Avery W3AVE Shortwave 0 July 10th 06 09:12 PM
WTB: Lowe HF 225 Europa aaa Equipment 3 May 11th 05 04:05 AM
WTB: Lowe HF 225 Europa aaa General 3 May 11th 05 04:05 AM
WTB: Lowe HF 225 Europa aaa Shortwave 3 May 11th 05 04:05 AM